4. 8
5. 20
6. 48
7. 12
8. 6
9. 28
10. 99

Hmmmmmmmmm. Both those predictions do nothing but extend Tony's points lead!!:D

I hope this thread doesn't get out of control like last one. :)

1. 9
2. 97
3. 24
4. 6
5. 12
6. 99
7. 28
8. 17
9. 88
10. 20

Me too.........I got into trouble on that last one!!:D

1. Jeff Burton
2. Ryan Newman
3. Matt Kenseth
4. Bobby Labonte
5. Mark Martin
6. Dale Jarrett
7. Jimmie Johnson
8. Bill Elliott
9. Kyle Petty
10. Jeff Gordon

43. whoever is in the 71

pole: Jimmie Johnson
sleeper: Ward Burton

1. 99
2. 9
3. 2
4. 8
5. 45
6. 22
7. 7
8. 88
9. 24
10. 48

Tony stewart finishes 36 dnf

1. Mark Martin
2. Tony Stewart
3. Dale Jr
4. Ryan Newman
5. Kurt Busch
6. Jeff Burton
7. Jimmie Johnson
8. Bill Elliott
9. Elliott Sadler
10. Matt Kenseth

Pole - Ryan Newman
43rd - Casey Atwood

1.Rusty Wallace
2.Tony Stewart
3.Jeff Gordon
4.Dale Earnhardt Jr
5.Ryan Newman
6.Jimmie Johnson
7.Dale Jarrett
8.Kurt Busch
9.Ward Burton
10.Kevin Harvick

In no particular order;
Rusty
Jimmy
Ryan
Jeffy
Park....yes Park
Junior
Harvick
Jarret
Burton....you know, the good one
Stewart

Stewart
Harvick
Jarrett
R. Wallace
JR
W. Burton (you know the good one, LOL)
Park
B. Ladonta
Andritti (spelling)
Green
43rd- T Bodine (wreck)

1. 15
2. 20
3. 24
4. 22
5. 88
6. 48
7. 6
8. 8
9. 9
10. 29

pole steve
43. mcmurry

Man........according to everyone so far, Tony extends his lead!!:)

pole) Jeff Gordon

1) Jeff Gordon
2) Tony Stewart
3) Kurt Busch
4) Dale Jarrett
5) Ryan Newman
6) Rusty Wallace
7) Matt Kenseth
8) Bobby Labonte
9) Jimmie Johnson
10)Ricky Rudd

WOW-----Theres a surprise 24thunder thinks Jeff Gordon is going to win the pole and the race!!!!

Originally posted by NewmanFan
WOW-----Theres a surprise 24thunder thinks Jeff Gordon is going to win the pole and the race!!!!

Hey,I can dream can't I,LMAO!:D :D .Actyally tho Jeff has more poles(7) here than any other track on this circuit,also has 4 wins at track,albeit just 1 of those r in the fall event!However He never had a pole at Bristol or a win in the night(fall)event there,till this year when He swept the poles at Bristol & won His 1st night race at Bristol which also ended His 31 race winless streak,so never count out the #24 team,& this isn't a restrictor plate race(thank God)!!!:D :D :D

24thunder thank you for that very insightful, yet too long of a description. I didnt start watching Nascar a week ago, I knew all that stuff about your man Jeff. And im not trying to be an @$$hole or anything but I see so many people picking there drivers to win each and every week just like Rusty Miller Time does, you hardly ever see Follow the 18 or Tn-Ward-Fan or myself have our drivers picked to win and all three of them are capable of winning each week.

Im not trying to be mean either and I hope that didnt come off as being rude

I hardly ever pick mine because he's hardly ever a legitimate threat to win. :( I figure he's the man to beat at Darlington here lately, and he does decent with a plate to my eternal mortification. Maybe a short track or two a year he has a shot, and there's always the wild card weekend when they just get it right. In short, maybe 25% of the races, he has a shot. If he can win 3 a year, I'm tickled. Some drivers call 3 wins a year an off year. They should all be so lucky.

I agree but you still dont ever pick him like some people do. When they know he dont have a snowballs chance.

I would give my top 10 but I jinxed Jeff Gordon last week when I said he would win it.

Originally posted by NewmanFan
24thunder thank you for that very insightful, yet too long of a description. I didnt start watching Nascar a week ago, I knew all that stuff about your man Jeff.  And im not trying to be an @$$hole or anything but I see so many people picking there drivers to win each and every week just like Rusty Miller Time does, you hardly ever see Follow the 18 or Tn-Ward-Fan or myself have our drivers picked to win and all three of them are capable of winning each week.

Sorry if I was being redundant with Jeff's info,but was just illustrating My reasoning for picking Jeff for the pole & win,& no,I don't know that He's got a snowballs chance in he!! of not doing either feat!
FYI,I pick other drivers for the pole and/or win frequently,so don't base Ur judgement on 1 race prediction by Myself!
If I was picking Robby Gordon for the win or pole every week,I bet no one would say anything,but just predict the #24 to win anything & the ABGr's come out of the woodwork,JMO,but that's the way it seems to Me,I don't recall posters faulting(bashing)a poster for picking Tony Stewart,Bobby Labonte or near any1 else for the pole/win.Just a thought...
U see I can't stand Robby Gordon,but I don't single out a poster because He/She picked Him for the pole & win,as that's their right to state their opinion,which I wholeheartedly support!
I know,I got winded again & I apologize for the long post...

jeff Burton is gonna win it, He does good at Charlotte every year and Mark is gonna get the points lead back because Tony finishes with an dnf after getting tangled up with Jimmie Spencer

Back
Top Bottom