Top Driver Might Be in Some Trouble.

ahhculdee

Team Owner
Don't know if this is the right place for this, but on Twitter a rumor popped up that a driver that has won this year and is currently married is cheating on his wife. Apparently he has had multiple sources in tell him about this driver. Apparently it is just a matter of time before it becomes public (Pockress/Stern types) and may even involve sponsors (Tiger Woods style).

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
Rumors are just that --- rumors.
And your original statement was correct --- the NASCAR forum is not the right place for such gossip.

ahhculdee

Team Owner
Rumors are just that --- rumors.
And your original statement was correct --- the NASCAR forum is not the right place for such gossip.
I just didn't know where to post it. Only posted because it might be impacting on track performance/be a big story in the garage.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Didnt some driver a few years back make a comment towards another about how he was running around on his wife. For some reason I feel like Denny Hamlin was involved

Blaze

Peace Keeper
I posted about it in random news thread as it felt better to go there.

Tho with the clues given only 3 drivers fit it as one mentioned having 1 kid.

So married, won this year, and 1 kid.

Joey, Brad, and Kyle Busch all 3 are who fall under that.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
Didnt some driver a few years back make a comment towards another about how he was running around on his wife. For some reason I feel like Denny Hamlin was involved
Cody Ware suggested that Matty D was a runaround a couple of years back.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Neither of those fit all the clues tho. Denny isn't married and has two kids, and Matt D hasn't won this year or doesn't have a kid.
Yeah I mean of the 3 real possibilities Kyle Busch seems like the kind

Blaze

Peace Keeper
Yeah I mean of the 3 real possibilities Kyle Busch seems like the kind
That's what I seen a lot of people on Twitter thinking, but that could come down to him being the most disliked of the three.

If this is all true, I just really want to find out who it is. I know some people ask who cares, but the fact of the matter is, if someone is cheating that's really damn low. Surely if they got a family.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I feel dirty even posting in here, I saw the Drunk Brian tweets. He’s broken some stuff before, but I’m not all about driver’s personal lives. Never cared honestly. When JG went through his divorce with his first wife, I just wondered that year why he ran so badly ( considering his expectations). If it’s Kyle, this gets a big yawn from me as it would be anyone else.

jaqua19

Team Owner
I feel dirty even posting in here, I saw the Drunk Brian tweets. He’s broken some stuff before, but I’m not all about driver’s personal lives. Never cared honestly. When JG went through his divorce with his first wife, I just wondered that year why he ran so badly ( considering his expectations). If it’s Kyle, this gets a big yawn from me as it would be anyone else.
Jeff Gordon ran badly that year because he went through a divorce my dude lol. Something as emotionally taxing as that would impact yor day to day life, and thus work. That shows that what is between the ears is very important. Otherwise Hamlin would have won a title by now probably, or been closer. And Kyle Busch would have had more than 1 championship calibur season of February to November execution

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Jeff Gordon ran badly that year because he went through a divorce my dude lol. Something as emotionally taxing as that would impact yor day to day life, and thus work. That shows that what is between the ears is very important. Otherwise Hamlin would have won a title by now probably, or been closer. And Kyle Busch would have had more than 1 championship calibur season of February to November execution

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I worded my post vague, I was trying to say the only reason I was concerned with JG’s divorce was because I was pretty sure at that time it affected him during that current year.

Top Bottom