Torture Chamber

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had to go for an "Independant Medical Exam" today to determine if I am physically able to go back to work after my neck, back injury.

They put me thru a torture chamber of exams and tests, for 5 hours!!!
Almost none of these things have to do with my job!
I had to lift various heavy objects and move them or walk with them, climb stairs, mental tests, twist and turn, and on and on.
The wonderful lady apologized profusely before and after each test, asked about pain levels, which were getting progressivley worse with each test. And this nice lady told me I only 2 of all the tests and she would reccomend to the disability people that I am certainly not ready to go back to work.
I happen to work in a call center...no walking, lifting, et al.

THIS KITTY HURTS MORE NOW THAN AT THE TIME OF THE INJURY!!!!!

This Kat can't purr right now

Kat,
Sorry to hear about that. They can be down right awful. I went through an FCE (Functional Capacity Exam) and I hurt soooo bad for several weeks after I spent most of my time in bed and taking extra meds. I hope you do better than me in your recovery. Prayers and thoughts for ya'

Walrus sweetie, it was an FCE, but I didn't think those who have not had this problem would understand. THESE EXAMS SUCK!!!!! and may cause further injury. (which is how I feel now)

attachment.php

Boiled kitty?

lol shiloh, I sure hope not...as bad memories of that cat that those idiots put on the grill.

Sorry to hear that, Kat. I hope you don't have to go through that again anytime soon. :(

a Boo boo,
If that cat had a big white moustache it'd look just like mine, now if I could teach him to go fetch donuts.... hehehe

gordon24fan,
I don't think that's Jimmy's cat, looks like he's taking too much time sniffin'

Originally posted by Shiloh
attachment.php

Boiled kitty?

Boiled kitty..........hell no, just a wet, angry bathed kitty. Don't you know yet how much I love Kittys???

I am in PAIN after those damn tests. If I do post again tonight, I may be a bitch from hell with a GUN.

No pain,No Gain Kat,Ok grab the frying pan.:D Hope you feels better Kat.:)

Originally posted by pbunch
No pain,No Gain Kat,Ok grab the frying pan.:D Hope you feels better Kat.:)

PB, I don't have the strength to grab the frying pan, OUCH

I'd rather, even at me 59+ yeays give birth again.

That what she said last night.:D I won't quit til I get a smile Kat.:)

Back
Top Bottom