TOYOTA goes 1-2 in Silverstone!

Revman

Denny beat your favorite driver....again!
Toyota Hybrid Racing goes 1-2 in the WEC opener. Hell yes! Got pace. Got reliability. Got trophy. Next--Spa. Then, we com in' for you LeMans! HELL YES!

Huge day to start off the season, especially with Audi getting a double-DNF. Slicks on a wet track? Silly.

Toyota will have a legit shot to win the Manufacturers' Championship. I'm just hoping Porsche can get a win at one of the low-downforce tracks.

Huge day to start off the season, especially with Audi getting a double-DNF. Slicks on a wet track? Silly.

Toyota will have a legit shot to win the Manufacturers' Championship. I'm just hoping Porsche can get a win at one of the low-downforce tracks.

Yeah man, as a Toyota loyalist, it was really fun to watch. So much going on with changing conditions, split strategies, etc. Agreed in regard to Audi--screwed themselves. Performance wise there doesn't seem to be much between Toyota, Audi, and Porsche. I believe everybody was in their high downforce cars--different of course from what they will run at LeMans. Toyota would love the championship, but let's be honest, they are here to get LeMans--huge for them. Cool to see that they are on pace, and in the game. Spa will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom