Track Days

R

rajflyboy

I just attended my first track day with Team Promotion at VIR (Virginia International Speedway)! What a great way to get on a racetrack and have some fun, learn a ton and test your personal limits!! I recomend this to anyone that has a sport bike.

You have to take a short class on motorcycle riding, flags, ettiquette, etc. You must tape your lights and mirrors and turn signals or take them off and bingo your set loose!

awsome, so you get to ride the track at speed? that would be absolutly breathtaking. Tell us more, hehe.

Oh Yeah......You can take the track at full speed. There are different levels of riders. Different Groups. Basically a beginner, intermediate and expert group. Basically the higher level group riders are allowed to do more passing!

It is a little expensive but I would recommend it to anyone that loves motorcycles! You would be surprised at how many Ducati's were out there!!!!!

There are several groups that do this. I went through Team Promotion. They have a websight www.teampromotion.com.

Back
Top Bottom