tracks that should be added to the winston cup series.

No question avaiable to import.

• Kentucky Motor Speedway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nashville

• Nazareth

• a road coarse

• a dirt track

• other and/or all of the above

• Total voters
Yeah, but i would argue that some of the best racers in the world might be in Winston Cup.

But really, each type of car is different, it takes different skill and experience. Put an F1 driver and a Winston Cup car, and I just don't think they would perform that well. Put a Cup racer in an F1 car and they would be just as displaced.

level north wilkesboro and build another high bank half mile concrete oval like bristol and run it at night. that would sell out everytime for sure.

Originally posted by paul
No one says that NASCAR drivers are the best in the world except for uninformed fans.

Ask any driver in any style of motorsports where the best drivers are and I bet you all of them would tell you Formula One.

i am quoting the all-knowing media when i bring this up. world rally racers are actually the best drivers in the world. have you ever seen any other sport that features little tiny cars running 100mph+ through the woods and on goat paths in the mountains? very few WC drivers could do that. i would take tony up on it but never jeff organ; he won't even drive IROC:rolleyes:

Mulu jeff didnt just race in wc all his life he has been in alot of other series. I dont think theres really anyone in wc that could contend with the f1 guys anyway.

Btw jeff was just in a race involving Rally cars. you need to check your info :eek: .

Personally i'd lke to see NH off the schedule , that track is terrible for racing. I'd like to see Pikes peak get 1 of their dates, a different road course would be cool, like Road Atlanta. I also agree another 1 or 2 short tracks would be great!

Kentucky Motor Speedway and Nashville should both be added, but i don't see it any-time soon!

Originally posted by smack500
Mulu jeff didnt just race in wc all his life he has been in alot of other series. I dont think theres really anyone in wc that could contend with the f1 guys anyway.

Btw jeff was just in a race involving Rally cars. you need to check your info :eek: .

smack,
i saw tony racing midgets at ventura speedway in 1995. kenny irwin was there also as was greg biffle.

Smack, Jeff was the passenger in that Rally car...you need to check your info.

Originally posted by Mopardh9
Personally i'd lke to see NH off the schedule , that track is terrible for racing. I'd like to see Pikes peak get 1 of their dates, a different road course would be cool, like Road Atlanta. I also agree another 1 or 2 short tracks would be great!

:) You're the first person besides me that I've seen mention Pikes Peak. I just love that track, 1 mile certainly not another cookie cutter track and the market is there.

Either bulldoze NH and build a new one, or stop going there!

Take away some of the multipule dates from some tracks and give atleast 1 date to some of these new tracks that are not cookie cutter tracks

Just my opinion.

I think we need some more races up towards Washington state area and its surrounding states.

I would like to see Pikes Peak International Raceway added. Theres plenty of side by side racing. The only thing is they need to expand and get better management. Seems they don't think enough people came to the truck race last year so they subtracted it. Its also in this small town that I live in, Fountain, which is opposed to any real big business coming in.

Back
Top Bottom