Trackside at Watkins Glen will feature crew chiefs

H

HardScrabble

This show has some good moments. Would like to hear what Makar has to say about the #18 teams season. Same with Loomis.

From MotorsportsTV

Speed Channel will air a special "crew chiefs" edition of Trackside at Watkins Glen this Friday at 7:00 p.m. ET. Guests on the live program will include three NASCAR Winston Cup Series championship crew chiefs -- Robbie Loomis, crew chief for Jeff Gordon's No. 24 DuPont Chevrolet; Jimmy Makar, crew chief for Bobby Labonte's No. 18 Pontiac and Todd Parrott, crew chief for the No. 88 Ford of Dale Jarrett. Trackside is hosted by Mike Joy, NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver Michael Waltrip and former NASCAR champion crew chiefs Larry McReynolds and Jeff Hammond. (8/7)

Sounds like a good show. But my cable company is so cheap that they wont pick up the Speed Channel.

Aweaome Bill:Call em' and raise hell!Speed Channel is definitely a great source of racing info.We finally got it down here a couple of months ago.

Thanks for the info HS! I usually try to catch that show if I can, but I'll definitely tune in this week.

By the way, in case you miss the 7:00 airing, they usually replay it around midnight and again on Saturday morning (around 9 or 10 I think)

Look forward to that........crew chiefs are amusing as they "lie" all the time.....and tend to try to one up each other....should be fun with Hammond and LarryMac...Mikey will be outnumered....lol....

I must say that the quality of the show has picked up since Mikey took over for DW. Some of the discussions have been marvelous.

Thanks for the heads-up.

lol.......sorry TRL

Heard an interview with Elliot Sadler and he said thathey expect "mahvelous" things from JR at DEI........I was rolling......

MAHVELOUS has become a catch phrase in our home!

Back
Top Bottom