Trading Places

N

Nascar24rainbow

Wensday is going to be a very big day for both Jeff Gordon and Juan Pablo Montoya. They will be taking turns on the IMS road course taking laps with Gordon in Montoya's BMW WilliamsF1 FW25 car and Montoya in Gordon's DuPont Chevrolet Monte Carlo. This is going to be very cool to see. For those who want to see this event it will be live on SPEED at 1 pm.

Here is a link to a story on the event. Gordon - Montoya Car Swap

marshf1.jpg

Should be fun to watch! I will have to use my trusty VCR to tape it as I will be at a meeting! I think this is a bigger thing for Jeffy than Juan, but it still will be fun. I wonder if Jeff has ever took a lap in a street car around the IMS road coruse or if this will be the first time???

Its, on... and I dont believe it will rain...hopefully. :unsure:

Gordon did great! Best lap was 1:16.48 which would have qualified him in last years race. Very impressive and he really seemed to love it. Watch the re-runs, it will be on a few more times today. :D

It was really cool to see two of my favorite auto racing drivers swap rides for a day. They both did a really good job in each others cars. It was really wierd to see the 24 DuPont car on the road-course at Indy, but it looks like the 24 team put a good setup on the car. Hopefully both drivers will do well in there races this weekend.

capt.1055362693gordon_montoya_swap_na106.jpg

they probably got some info for sonoma next week to, im sure they didnt complain

Back
Top Bottom