Trevor Bayne....MS

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
As a Ford fan as a roush fan it's very frustrating to see what has happened to that team over the years. Personally I feel like I'm probably pretty hard on Trevor Bayne and it's pretty upsetting I was just wondering if his Ms has anything to do with his lack of ability or if he is as good as he ever would have been??? Truthfully I'd pretty much forgot that he even had multiple sclerosis.

It's always hard to separate a driver from the equipment. Obviously the Woods are better now that they're aligned with Penske than they were when Bayne was with them. Roush is clearly not what it was ten years ago. Alex Bowman was a back marker for years. Now his performance as a sub has earned him a top tier ride.

As to the MS, I think only Trevor and medical team could say. On the other hand, Stenhouse has improved but he's not setting the world on fire either. Well, maybe Danica's world, but no anyone else's.

Disclaimer: I can't think of anyone I know with MS.

I think most genetic disorders if not all are unique or no two cases or individuals are the same. So while I believe your question is a genuine one, I also believe it would be impossible to quantify.

As a driver he is about average or slightly below by cup standards imo, far from the best, but a few are worse. Stenhouse is the better of the two.

https://www.sharecare.com/health/multiple-sclerosis-symptoms/develop-the-multiple-sclerosis-symptoms

Back
Top Bottom