TROLL Patrol!

97forever

Team Owner
What IS the best way to deal with these Jerry Springer show rejects that come along every so often and make obviously provocative posts because they derive some sort of silly little charge out of seeing their former CB handle in print?

I don't know...I tend to take the bait EVERY SINGLE TIME!@#$%$# me.

But you folks will have to admit,I have been pretty reserved this week towards these 'Wish I had a bigger-uh--set of ears,myself,so I didn't have to hate Kurt with such a pathological rage' guys.Frankly,my --uh-ears are just big enough that I figured out they need fuel to run on.So--and lucky for you little eared guys---I no longer will engage any of them in this silly nonsense.

I would advise every other forum-mite to look the post over and if it is just an obvious attempt to be shocking or reaction seeking...'let it drop like a rock'.

Maturity from an old 'hill-billie' like me!Man is Maj gonna be proud or what?

Ok folks catch ya'll later.Have a great day and IGNORE the little eared crowd!

Alright, agreed, I won't do that anymore. Damn 97, how is it that your always (well not always, Pierce Witherspoon) right? :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Aug 21 2003, 08:08 AM
Alright, agreed, I won't do that anymore. Damn 97, how is it that your always (well not always, Pierce Witherspoon) right? :lol:
Hey!They probably MEANT to name her Pierce?Ok...Pierce is the --er--latin translation of Reese?No?How about the mexican beer translation of Reese?Happy now?@#$%$#!

Originally posted by 97forever+Aug 21 2003, 08:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Aug 21 2003, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Aug 21 2003, 08:08 AM
Alright, agreed, I won't do that anymore. Damn 97, how is it that your always (well not always, Pierce Witherspoon) right?&nbsp; :lol:
Hey!They probably MEANT to name her Pierce?Ok...Pierce is the --er--latin translation of Reese?No?How about the mexican beer translation of Reese?Happy now?@#$%$#! [/b][/quote]
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Originally posted by 97forever+Aug 21 2003, 08:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Aug 21 2003, 08:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bowtie@Aug 21 2003, 08:08 AM
Alright, agreed, I won't do that anymore. Damn 97, how is it that your always (well not always, Pierce Witherspoon) right?&nbsp; :lol:
Hey!They probably MEANT to name her Pierce?Ok...Pierce is the --er--latin translation of Reese?No?How about the mexican beer translation of Reese?Happy now?@#$%$#! [/b][/quote]
I'll go with the Mexican beer explanation. :lol: ;) :wub:

In all seriousness folks, all these guys/gals are wanting to do is to bait you into a heated argument. They are not worth it. Once you see that they have made a questionable post, please use every ounce of energy you have to just ignore them. I know it will be horribly difficult for some of you (uhmuhm, Happy29) that are younger and still full of pi$$ and vinegar, but please restrain yourselves.

I like happy places and these folks are not making me very happy! (no pun intended to Happy29!!! ;) )

have a great day, all!

Well put Maj...and by the way...some of us 29 year old guys still have a little-ahh-pi$$ and vinegar left you know! :lol:

Okay, I didn't include you two. Consider yourselves now included in those that are still full of pi$$ and vinegar! :XXROFL:

hehe she said pee and vinegar.. hehe
i dont know why som people just have to sign up at forums to go in and start **** stirring. It ticks me off. We will try and wrangle them up. If they continue we will have to start a kiddie korner. That is where we put them in a special usergroup and they can read all of the board but can post only in the KK forum. Its amazing how fast most straighten up after being stuck in there for a bit.

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:02 AM
Man Sam...that dancing bug still rules! :cheers:
Hey! Where'd you come from!?????? Are you flying below the radar? Invisible, maybe? :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:04 AM
Ha!Got ya Maj! :lol: :lol: Nice to sneak up on YOU for a change!
Maj. 100
97forever 1

You gots a long ways to catch me!!! :D B)

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:07 AM
LOL!Yeah I can see that Maj!But I have polished off the old Bade-eyecam and have you in focus now!
What is she wearing today? huh,huh can ya tell me? huh?

Man just knock on my door and say:"Hey 97...I know a great way to get us thrown in that all new kiddie corner"...talk about an open invitation...

On the other hand...if I focus just a little bit....yeah..ok...a little more.....

SON OF A GUN!!!Bow get you one of these eyecams quick man before she changes!!!

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:22 AM
On the other hand...if I focus just a little bit....yeah..ok...a little more.....

SON OF A GUN!!!Bow get you one of these eyecams quick man before she changes!!!
BBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :lol:

She is most defintely either a

A.Federal Judge(!)

B.Vampiress

I just see a lot of black........look slike a robe but she isnt quite in view....

Don't look now if I break all the colors before you get there the color lady is back. :eek:

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:21 AM
Man just knock on my door and say:"Hey 97...I know a great way to get us thrown in that all new kiddie corner"...talk about an open invitation...
Naw, I don't think that would put you in the kiddie korner!

:XXROFL:

he he he..uh Hello Ms.TRL ma'am...uh,me and Bow were just --er--chatting about how nice you are!And Maj is nice too,of course!ARENT THEY BOTH NICE BOW???

:lol: But, then again!!!!

TRL, we are just biding our time until it's friday! Glad you enjoy it! ;) Sorry about the coffee! :cuckoo:

Originally posted by 97forever@Aug 21 2003, 10:30 AM
he he he..uh Hello Ms.TRL ma'am...uh,me and Bow were just --er--chatting about how nice you are!And Maj is nice too,of course!ARENT THEY BOTH NICE BOW???
They are so nice, nice is just dripping off of 'em :unsure: :rolleyes:

See what you two have gone and done now!!!!

You have given TRL the hiccups!! :lol: ;)

(Sorry, again, TRL! :cuckoo: )

:XXROFL:

We have just about succeeded in making Maj as totally irrelevant yet refreshing as we ourselves are Bow! :lol: You are getting good at this Maj! :cheers:

How'd I do?? Did I do good??

Oh chit, this was supposed to be a PM

Back
Top Bottom