Truck Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

What an idiot. That was going to be an epic finish. God the truck series blows anymore, these guy wreck everything

Xfinity? hell, he has some Cup races in his future
He shouldn't even have to he fulltime in trucks for another year. He's done everything there is to do at the truck level. He was actually set with Ganassi to drive the 1 Cup car (after Kurt signed with 23XI to drive he 45 car) but that deal was canceled after Trackhouse bought the team. So he wasn't even supposed to be in trucks again  this year, let alone 2023.

He shouldn't even have to he fulltime in trucks for another year. He's done everything there is to do at the truck level. He was actually set with Ganassi to drive the 1 Cup car (after Kurt signed with 23XI to drive he 45 car) but that deal was canceled after Trackhouse bought the team. So he wasn't even supposed to be in trucks again  this year, let alone 2023.
He signed this thing called a contract. He likes who he is working for. It's just that simple. It's all over but the crying for some.

Last pit Stop Zane went from dominating the race to falling to 11th and the last of the 4 Chase trucks. What a finish to come back and win it.

Recorded the race even though I'm on the west coast but I'm an early riser so watched it this morning while speeding through all the commercials and stage breaks.

Great race without any ridiculous wrecks and I didn't care who won the championship so really enjoyed this.

Hopefully the other two races are just as good.

Back
Top Bottom