Truck dirt RACE thread -- Bristol

Truex hurting the argument that any elite cup driver wouldn’t be good at dirt racing. Zero experience and dad dicking the field. The cream rises regardless
Would be more impressive if he wasnt racing the highest funded truck in the series with a Cup level pitcrew and engineers to boot.

Man, I really hope that 75 goes full-time one day.

Klingerman is always fun to watch in that truck.

Just as we see with Eldora, there is not enough skill at the lower levels to run here. This track is not that hard, especially with banking

Well maybe if he checked off the "4x4" option, he wouldn't of gotten stuck................................. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

This was all your fault because you have been whining about the cautions all morning so NASCAR stopped throwing them so you would stop whining and now look what happened. Now my boy Larson is out of the race...shame on you...shame, shame, shame.:windows:
Color me shocked NASCAR officials have an account here at good ol Racing-Forums.com . Maybe they were under Skoalbandit33, IanMcVittie, or Robert Sublett (Pour one out for those no longer with us homies)

Gas Station pizza, any other gas station food that is made there is always Russian Roulette with my digestive system (I dont know how people do it as I have a sensitive digestive system myself so if we road trip I pre pack my food)
1617041280564.png

And to me, wreckfests aren't really entertaining.. If I wanted to watch 4 hours of crashing, I'd go to a demolition derby or a figure 8 race
I dont want to be rude to you but I am at work trying to follow along on here with whats going on and if I had everyone on ignore except you I would think this is the worst day in NASCAR history.

I thought it was.. Maybe I was mistaken
The camera is the Sony a7R IV with a Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM lens

Really enjoyed this race. Truex Jr. earned it. Kicked everyone’s ass today.

Back
Top Bottom