Truck RACE thread --- Bristol

I fell asleep before the end last night but watched it this morning. Yeah how the 4 gave up the lead to the 18 definitely looked suspect to me. I mean the 18 raced well with the 2, but then it looked like the 4 just pulled over

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hey <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleBusch?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@KyleBusch</a> asking for a friend. Is <a href="https://twitter.com/JHNemechek?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@JHNemechek</a> going to get a cut of that winnings check 😂😂</p>&mdash; Sheldon Creed (@sheldoncreed) <a href="">September 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

damn, i cant figure out how to post a tweet without all of the nonsense

Chandler runs Creed up into the marbles, JHN in the real world would have been lights out down low and gone...but no he lets Smith get back by him. Then he tries to bump Smith out of the way :idunno:Then who knows, JHN acts like he has truck problems and bails. It was so goofy Creed was laughing about it after the race.

I think you are trying too hard. Go to the tweet, pick the "U" symbol with the up arrow on it down at the bottom. You will get a drop down menu with "copy link to tweet" copy it and past it to R-F forum Post reply area.
Thanks. I was clicking on the 3 dots at the top right and trying to embed it.

Thanks. I was clicking on the 3 dots at the top right and trying to embed it.
Tell ya what is pretty slick that you might not know about posting pictures and graphics. You can have multiple windows open and if you want to post a graphic to R-F in almost all cases you can click and hold on the graphic in the other window and drag it over into R-F. Cooler yet, after you have pulled it over to R-F, you can scale it by picking it and grabbing one of the boxes on each corner. Copy/paste works also

Tell ya what is pretty slick that you might not know about posting pictures and graphics. You can have multiple windows open and if you want to post a graphic to R-F in almost all cases you can click and hold on the graphic in the other window and drag it over into R-F. Cooler yet, after you have pulled it over to R-F, you can scale it by picking it and grabbing one of the boxes on each corner. Copy/paste works also
Thanks for the tutorial!

You can practice here...
Screenshot_20210917-122158_Samsung Internet.jpg

I liked it for Chandler... pretty gutsy to send Creed up the hill.

It was a dumb as hell move unless under team orders the 4 behind you had your back. It took 2 to beat the 2

well it worked to get his first win in the truck series, they said bump n run on the radio.

love Creed cali-product, he's got multiple and be fine, dominated.

My opinion is that Nemechek is lying his ass off to try to keep Nascar from coming down on KBM like a ton of bricks.
After Pious Joe ordered Hambone to gift the number one pit stall to Kyle Busch at the Homestead finale a couple years ago... I gotta say Kyle learned race fixing team orders from the Grand Master of team orders.

And why doesn't somebody ask Nemechek how come he lined up behind Creed on the last restart and let the 18 have his spot on the front row. He says nobody said anything to him?

It would have been nice to radio transmission from the 4 and 18 but even if they planned anything I would think they would have been smart enough to be vague on the radio

It would have been nice to radio transmission from the 4 and 18 but even if they planned anything I would think they would have been smart enough to be vague on the radio

Went to bed early did ya? "the 4 is going to do everything he can do to help you. You just have to get him on the start"

Posting this here as well for the folks who don’t follow the Deegan thread

DF5F9FD0-DE5C-412C-BC64-84F5568D56A0.png

As safe as these race cars/trucks are, its not bumper cars at the fair out there. Its dangerous.

Went to bed early did ya? "the 4 is going to do everything he can do to help you. You just have to get him on the start"

That picture right there, Smith had pushed the 2 up into the marbles and Smith was in a slide himself heading for the wall. And the 4 was in the fast lane and if he was racing instead of fixing, he would have blown by 6 or more truck lengths ahead

After Pious Joe ordered Hambone to gift the number one pit stall to Kyle Busch at the Homestead finale a couple years ago... I gotta say Kyle learned race fixing team orders from the Grand Master of team orders.
Pious Joe, is that Joe Gibbs?
I guess that's the same as calling Rick Hendrick the "Pardoned Felon".

Last edited:
Yeah I had forgotten that chicken**** move. I remembered "don't pass him Jones" in the playoffs myself. It's true to form though, they entered the cup series using rocket fuel to qualify, had a bad case of poison Ivy later

I fell asleep before the end last night but watched it this morning. Yeah how the 4 gave up the lead to the 18 definitely looked suspect to me. I mean the 18 raced well with the 2, but then it looked like the 4 just pulled over

Stevie Wonder would agree.

the 18 raced well with the 2? You can stop frame that clip. It is a bad angle to see the 18 pushing the 2 up into the marbles, but a person can stop frame it and watch the distance grow from the bottom stripe. That kid knew the 4 had his back. If he didn't have the 4 blocking he would have lost the race surely with that move. 3 or 4 trucks would have got by while he was trying to gather it up.

I should have f'n wrecked the little prick

Driver Audio: Sheldon Creed (Finish) - 2021 UNOH 200 Presented by Ohio Logistics​

Back
Top Bottom