Let’s go racing boys and girls !
D0B0DD94-EA25-473F-9B5C-325AF7159FD7.jpeg

Attachments

• DF2F8DA0-5378-46A9-B5BF-706D77944D08.jpeg
    DF2F8DA0-5378-46A9-B5BF-706D77944D08.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 51
And here we go!

Surprised this thread is so quite for a thursday night truck race

I would have preferred the Truck race myself but a lot of others like football. Bristol Xfinity and Cup will be enough
It’s just trucks. I like Ty Majeski and a few others, but I don’t care about teenagers. ARCA and Trucks aren’t compelling right now. I turned the ARCA race off when Mason Diaz broke.

Kudos to Majeski, it was long over due. He has beaten the best at a ton of other venues with homemade equipment all across the country in a late model. Believe he has been a dominate force at the Snow Ball derby... also won the Slinger Nationals... which had a ton of NASCAR talent competing. So it was due... the debacle at Roush was a lode stone.... he was relatively competitive in the few races with Niece, just could not afford the ride.... for this to happen, again... kudos, well deserved.
Do not know how far John Tyson can carry him, Road Ranger is not that big, but every little bit helps.

Kudos to Majeski, it was long over due. He has beaten the best at a ton of other venues with homemade equipment all across the country in a late model. Believe he has been a dominate force at the Snow Ball derby... also won the Slinger Nationals... which had a ton of NASCAR talent competing. So it was due... the debacle at Roush was a lode stone.... he was relatively competitive in the few races with Niece, just could not afford the ride.... for this to happen, again... kudos, well deserved.
Do not know how far John Tyson can carry him, Road Ranger is not that big, but every little bit helps.
Hope he wins it all, he's legit and I know eyes are on him.

Back
Top Bottom