Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Turned it off when Kyle went to the lead in first few laps. Absolutely ridiculous, those wins would mean a lot to kids breaking into the sport but guess since Kyle hasn't won a cup race in 10 months he's gotta get wins somewhere.

Dale Jr. has 0 Truck Series starts and doesn't frequently run Xfinity.

This clearly went over your head. I was saying Kyle is clearly the superior driver and Jr. Needs to worry about himself, plenty of subject matter right now to go off of

I turned it off when I saw Kyle's name on the starting lineup.

I thought Cup driver participation in XFINITY and Trucks was limited, but it still feels like Kyle Busch wins every single one of these races.

Nah, far more effective to have the same unoriginal recycled complaints week after week that get substantially more worse when Kyle wins as opposed to any other cup driver. But it Kyle Larson does it or wins some random dirt race he's gods gift to racing and loves to race

Nah, far more effective to have the same unoriginal recycled complaints week after week that get substantially more worse when Kyle wins as opposed to any other cup driver. But it Kyle Larson does it or wins some random dirt race he's gods gift to racing and loves to race

Kyle Larson isn't a 12-year Cup vet with a few dozen Cup wins and a Cup title.

Oh, come on, people ---- sometimes I think some of you argue just for the sake of arguing.
Fair, or not, Kyle races in the lower series because he likes to race and he gets paid to do so. That
pay keeps his truck teams going and gives new drivers a chance to sit in good equipment and hone their
skills. I would imagine that in order to keep the funding for his teams, he is required by contract to
drive the limited number of races he's allowed.

Picking holes in each other doesn't solve anything. And it certainly doesn't get Kyle out of the lower series.

Kyle Busch has grown on me this year, but I still hate it when he runs Trucks and NXS... mainly because it's boring. The best driver in NASCAR, hands down, competing against teenagers in Trucks just doesn't interest me. At the end of the day, I watch racing to be entertained and this doesn't entertain.

It would be like watching the New England Patriots play against the Alabama Crimson Tide, wouldn't be a very good game (even if Alabama fans think their team is good enough to win the Super Bowl).

I watched the race, too bad you Kyle haters didn't, you missed a good race. Hope the all-star is that exciting.

I watched it, and tbh the race would have been better without Kyle. Only thing good was the battle for 2nd on back. Could have had a good race for the win without him around.
Guess I can relate to someone feeling that way, that's how I feel when Johnson wins. But it was a good race.

No need for any further discussion.

An authority just declared the event would have been better without the younger Busch in it. To reinforce the declaration, she/he “to-be-honested” the post. That’s that.

The end.

It is pretty boring watching Kyle dominate Xfinity and Trucks. The difference with Larson doing it is it's like his 3rd or 4th year in Cup, and even still I'm getting sick of Larson. But he doesn't usually dominate sprint car races so I'm not sure how that could be argued.

I can not stand Kyle Busch, but, I do know he is a hell of a wheel man. Him winning all segments and the Truck race is like an empty win to me, it's like, hay look at me I am a Senior Varsity player that whipped some Junior High player, geeezzzz it gets old.

When he went to the lead in the truck race the freaking TV crew forgot about the others behind him, nobody could get any airtime to amount to anything.

I can not stand Kyle Busch, but, I do know he is a hell of a wheel man. Him winning all segments and the Truck race is like an empty win to me, it's like, hay look at me I am a Senior Varsity player that whipped some Junior High player, geeezzzz it gets old.

When he went to the lead in the truck race the freaking TV crew forgot about the others behind him, nobody could get any airtime to amount to anything.

Imagine that !!! cameras on the leader ;)

Back
Top Bottom