Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

Lmao man its dense in here tonight. The ignore feature is great though

How many more of these is Busch running this season? I'll sure miss him.

Good hard racing there behind him. I like clean racing, but part of me wishes one of these guys would dive in and use him up on one of these late restarts for a change.

How many more of these is Busch running this season? I'll sure miss him.

Good hard racing there behind him. I like clean racing, but part of me wishes one of these guys would dive in and use him up on one of these late restarts for a change.

Nobody's willing to besides Sauter and maybe Chastain

Far behind you guys, but damn I'm gutted for Creed. Kid shows speed every week but he's been catching the wrong side of the stick lately.

Also have to comment on how pedestrian Natalie Decker looks out there in a Truck. Not trying to bash her but she should be bonehead of the week.

Also have to comment on how pedestrian Natalie Decker looks out there in a Truck. Not trying to bash her but she should be bonehead of the week.

Going to be very expensive to get her to mediocre standards. Not too impressive.

almost a perfect record, 5 out of 6 races she has had a wreck.. I believe she has one more race left if the truck and the walls are up to it.

almost a perfect record, 5 out of 6 races she has had a wreck.. I believe she has one more race left if the truck and the walls are up to it.

Gilliland and Crossley have to be getting aggrevated at this point. The 54 truck should be near the top 5 every week. She has her unacceptable and I'm one of the more patient folks, but being slow and crashing all the time is a no go.

Freaking hate it when Truck regulars get in the way of KB's truck.

Sure wish the announcers would quit that "the drivers want to beat the best...." garbage. I'm sure their sponsors say the same thing, NOT.
Sure they want to beat the best, but they would rather win a bunch of races. They will never get the experience in Trucks that KB has and not much chance of having better equipment.
Anyway, I thought the race is for the fans. Not sure why the networks are happy KB is stinking up the show.

Amazing what superior equipment, money, team with a major league series driver can do against AA squads :rolleyes:

I think its called success, KBM builds some fine machines and the owner is quite the wheelman. The object of racing is to win and keep the shop doors open.

Back
Top Bottom