Truck RACE thread --- Charlotte

It'll be interesting to see how quickly Christian Eckes is able to race his way through the field from his 35th startring spot. And how long Layne Riggs can keep it in the top 5.

Did I hear that right that Heim doesn't have a job next year? I wasn't paying attention.

Today in Fox graphics
FB_IMG_1716598962982.jpg

I hate to say this because he has been a great player in the Truck Series, but Matt ( 88) needs to let it go. He doesn't have the speed and most of that is on him. No shame, we all get older and a little slower. Its time, Matt.

Greatest weekend in racing is getting started. :)
I absolutely agree and we are leaving the mountain cabin tommorow (Saturday) just to be back at home for race day on Sunday.

Any grilling out on Sunday will be between the races as well.

A much-needed 3rd place finish for Stewart Friesen. A caution makes a tough night for Tyler Ankrum, as he finishes 33rd.

Seems harsh to disqualify Heim from the race. I suggest penalize a driver one spot for every loose lug nut.

Seems harsh to disqualify Heim from the race. I suggest penalize a driver one spot for every loose lug nut.

He’s lucky he didn’t shear off a stud. Centrifugal force can do wonders with even 3 lugs, but only two tight is not at all safe. Especially with banking at high speeds

Back
Top Bottom