Truck RACE thread --- COTA

Will we have a full course yellow before the end?

No track limits helps make all 3 NASCAR national touring series put on some of the best road course racing on the planet

Menard had a good day

1621711830009.png

I was hard on Gilliland in 2019 because he regressed after 2018 where he should’ve had 2-3 wins if not for bad luck. But he showed me something when he came out and won Martinsville in a lame duck situation. And has done a good job with FRM the last 2 years. TRD choosing Eckes and Chandler Smith over him was a mistake. And he also out performed Harrison Burton in the same trucks.

Eckes has regressed due to seat sharing.

Was around 11th-15th all day, he needs to be better. I still feel as if he's worth the investment, just Chandler Smith had sponsorship from his families construction company and iBuyPower.

Eckes would probably be at or around a 4th to 9th place truck every week like he was last season.

Gilliland has an organization built around him and his growth with FRM. Depending on how Todd does, I think he will move up sooner than later.

Eckes has regressed due to seat sharing.

Was around 11th-15th all day, he needs to be better. I still feel as if he's worth the investment, just Chandler Smith had sponsorship from his families construction company and iBuyPower.

Eckes would probably be at or around a 4th to 9th place truck every week like he was last season.

Gilliland has an organization built around him and his growth with FRM. Depending on how Todd does, I think he will move up sooner than later.
And Eckes is getting out run by the guy who should be in that seat running Codie Rohrbaughs truck

And Eckes is getting out run by the guy who should be in that seat running Codie Rohrbaughs truck
Enfinger should be in full-time, that was never in question. For a guy who was in the final four should not have this issue.

I liked Eckes coming up, he's not even 21 yet with a lot of potential. We have seen over the last three or four years, ride sharing is difficult no matter how good or bad the equipment is.

I never understood why Toyota did not place Eckes in a fifth Thorsport or a second Hattori truck (on a part-time basis) with Austin Hill bringing in sponsorship? The whole deal is confusing and makes no sense.

Enfinger not being in a full time ride is criminal. He’s run circles around Eckes in backmarker equipment. Eckes showed potential as a part time driver; but just didn’t get it done last year in the Rudy Fugle truck. That is Toyota and KBM’s flagship ride and he didn’t win a race or make the championship 4. Why he’s not full time with another team I’m not sure. But Kyle essentially made the choice to replace him with JHN

Enfinger not being in a full time ride is criminal. He’s run circles around Eckes in backmarker equipment. Eckes showed potential as a part time driver; but just didn’t get it done last year in the Rudy Fugle truck. That is Toyota and KBM’s flagship ride and he didn’t win a race or make the championship 4. Why he’s not full time with another team I’m not sure. But Kyle essentially made the choice to replace him with JHN
Hiring JHN was a great move.

Eckes doesn't have any sponsors, that's his biggest issue. Chandler Smith is a good driver, and has money due to Safelite cutting back races.

Its the only reason why Smith is in the 18 because he had sponsors to cover those holes.

Toyota is covering Eckes races, however we all agree Enfinger not on a full-time schedule is a crime.

Back
Top Bottom