Truck RACE thread --- COTA

I do hold my breath when there is a smoking
spinning truck ; and glad there is not a #13 on it.

20 seconds up on 5th with a late caution is just crazy impressive. Super strong run from Zane. Two wins and a 2nd in four races, he can do unholy things to the Truck field this season.

Kyle has nobody to blame but himself, he called the staying out. Good for Zane

1679773372507.png

If I was a team owner, I wouldn’t let my drivers do burnouts.

Just a needless waste of money. The polish victory lap is a much better victory celebration anyway. Gets all the fans involved in the moment.

Most fans in attendance would disagree with you. Burnouts have been a part of the sport forever.
In my experience, fans enjoy the polish victory lap more. Mainly because the driver waves to all the fans, not just doing a burnout on the frontstretch.

If my driver wins a race, I don’t want them burning up the engine or risking damage to the car showing off after.

I’ve seen late model drivers blow up $22,000 motors before after winning a $2,000 race.

In my experience, fans enjoy the polish victory lap more. Mainly because the driver waves to all the fans, not just doing a burnout on the frontstretch.

If my driver wins a race, I don’t want them burning up the engine or risking damage to the car showing off after.

I’ve seen late model drivers blow up $22,000 motors before after winning a $2,000 race.
It's their's to blow up, catch on fire, whatever.

I get where you're coming from. It is somewhat wreckless. I would probably think differently if I was an owner.

If that made any sense at all which it doesn't, everybody would be driving around the track like it's a Sunday drive waving to the crowd lol. Ridiculous.

I’m late on the DVR. Still haven’t seen the Xfin race.
Zane Smith; remember that name. This California kid ain’t going away.

She would’ve finished top-10 if those two trucks didn’t spin themselves off her front bumper. – Deegan fans, probably.

Another disappointing performance. I was hoping for better.
How was it disappointing? I would call it a typical performance. She needs more than confidence.

Back
Top Bottom