Truck RACE thread --- Daytona

Hopefully Chastain survived. He is one of the more aggressive drivers and could make it interesting towards the end. Looked like he was close to the crash.

****** amateur hour...Somebody is going to die because how slow the AMR Safety team is.

My father worked in an Emergency Room as a nurse, so even I know in an emergency, every second counts

Oh snap.

Not the ideal place to bump through the tri-oval. Okay, I see what Gilliland was trying to do, but the 02 was already a bit unsettled. Gilliland kept pushing him, not the greatest on his part.

Props to the safety team for getting that truck flipped back dirty side down so quickly without dropping it and causing an injury.

******* amateur hour...Somebody is going to die because how slow the AMR Safety team is.

My father worked in an Emergency Room as a nurse, so even I know in an emergency, every second counts
Calm down, every second counts when there is trauma, there was no trauma there, they took their time because they could, they did their job, evaluated the situation, Ty's condition and determined taking their time to flip the truck over was the best way to proceed, they know WHAT THE **** THEY ARE DOING

Surprisingly not too many trucks got damage. Granted, a third of the trucks were driving 10 seconds behind the pack, but still.

I thought the safety team did a good job once they knew Ty was okay, thought they were there pretty quick too
Yeah, that really didnt take all that long once they decided on it.

I was impressed with the how they handled it and how many safety workers on site

******* amateur hour...Somebody is going to die because how slow the AMR Safety team is.

Theres quite a difference between patients with life threatening injuries and an uninjured driver having blood rush to his head.

The Duels placed 13th overall for Thursday night cable ratings, it got beat by Dr Pimple Popper and I Hate My Feet which were 8th and 6th, NBA took the night for cable.
I bet NASCAR gets more $ than the pimple popper. Can't believe there is even such a show and people watch it.

I bet NASCAR gets more $ than the pimple popper. Can't believe there is even such a show and people watch it.
You would hope so , and yeah, I can't even.

Herbst has kept it clean leading so far.

Ankrum got mad loose before the finish. Makes you tense up a bit.

EDIT: That was classy of Camping World with the John Andretti tribute. Lemonis and John were very close.

I think I can say for all the people we've lost to it (Patrick Swayze, John Andretti Bobby Hamilton, Michael Crichton, Paul Newman, Benny Parsons, David Bowie, and Farah Fawcett, my grandfather, just to name a few notables). CANCER CAN GO **** ITSELF!!

As usual, they are letting then get together. Then all of a sudden they will pick one to go to the rear.

Does anyone know who is in the 9 truck and what team that is?

A spin and no caution.
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Back
Top Bottom