Truck RACE thread -- Daytona

I'm still not sold on this track as being that great with stock cars, but at least the wet strategy makes up for how spread out they get

I'm still not sold on this track as being that great with stock cars, but at least the wet strategy makes up for how spread out they get
First lap spins are partly responsible for why they're spread out. Rain giveth, rain taketh away.

Do these people need a media consultant?

That's some Cup-level sniveling. Those veterans don't have much experience, here, in the rain, or both. I think there are at least two other drivers making their Truck debut. I wonder what their parents are posting? Hopefully they're keeping their mouths shut.

I’ll never understand why they have 1 lap shootout to end stages sometimes. Just do more one caution lap or a revolution idea; don’t put the race under caution at the end of stages, just keep going

That's some Cup-level sniveling. Those veterans don't have much experience, here, in the rain, or both. I think there are at least two other drivers making their Truck debut. I wonder what their parents are posting? Hopefully they're keeping their mouths shut.
It’s not complicated.

DO something ... then speak.

I’ll never understand why they have 1 lap shootout to end stages sometimes. Just do more one caution lap or a revolution idea; don’t put the race under caution at the end of stages, just keep going
Pit road closes with two laps left in the stage. If the race is under caution when pir road is closed, call that the end of the stage and open the pits.

I don't think Bobby Reuse is going to continue driving for Anderson any time soon...
Couple guys have had issues under caution or pace laps Rohrbaugh went around earlier on pace laps

No doubt, I hope Anderson pulls what Henderson did and bring in one of the Chevy-backed youngsters for the next road course race.

Welp:

Oh boy... More than just this one race...
Looking at the lap times, Reuse isn't even that slow. His fastest time was" only" 7 seconds slower than Creed's and he's still 20 seconds a lap faster than Cobb.

Back
Top Bottom