Truck RACE thread --- Gateway

IMG_0495.jpeg

The stupidest, most confusing graphic.

No worse that the newer tires that didn't grip for Majeski. I think Zane had the best of it before the wreck.
Majeski had the car to bear, better tires...why send it in there that hard and ruin your day?
It’s the responsibility of the overtaking vehicle to avoid making contact.

Well past time for the sanctioning body to do some sanctioning. JMO, of course.

Al Niece might as well fold up shop after Hocevar moves on. These ride buyers in his other trucks are completely out to lunch.

I commented the crew chiefs should be paying attention to how the worn tires were still competitive. I should have said something about owners paying attention to what Smith was able to do with them.
I don't think there are many drivers that could pull off what Zane did on old tires. Probably so with some Cup drivers, but I doubt it with Truck drivers. Zane didn't win the race, but his value didn't go down with cup owners looking to fill a seat.

I don't think there are many drivers that could pull off what Zane did on old tires. Probably so with some Cup drivers, but I doubt it with Truck drivers. Zane didn't win the race, but his value didn't go down with cup owners looking to fill a seat.
I'm sure he's disappointed as Hell, but I hope someone on the team can help him see the big picture on this one.

That was ridiculous.

I’m probably Deegan’s harshest critic but I wouldn’t blame her if she wrecked him next week.
No defense for wrecking her but she doesn't need the distraction. They biggest priority by far should on getting some faster top 10 speed. Worrying about other stuff is just like some comfort food that isn't gonna to help her or the team.

No defense for wrecking her but she doesn't need the distraction. They biggest priority by far should on getting some faster top 10 speed. Worrying about other stuff is just like some comfort food that isn't gonna to help her or the team.
Agree and disagree.

I really want to see that competitive mindset from Hailie. She doesn’t seem to have that same fire she had in ARCA and early in her Truck Series career.

I hate to think that she’s content with mediocrity.

I want to see that she’s not content with bad runs and that being wrecked out like that pisses her off. She was done dirty.

Agree and disagree.

I really want to see that competitive mindset from Hailie. She doesn’t seem to have that same fire she had in ARCA and early in her Truck Series career.

I hate to think that she’s content with mediocrity.

I want to see that she’s not content with bad runs and that being wrecked out like that pisses her off. She was done dirty.
I agree she was wrecked and got a raw deal. But getting caught up in a feud while you are lacking speed is a choice to pursue mediocrity.

She can punish him with her bare hands or take him out during the next race etc, and she still will be just a slow mid pack driver. It might win her a few threads and fans but it will not make her any better as a driver.

She needs to start every day focused on becoming the best driver and beating the other 38 or 40 trucks. Good drivers are constantly trying run up front, that's the big picture. I hope that is true for her.

Hailie had 18-20 speed again today before she got clobbered.
She was never moving forward.
Other trucks came from the rear to the front.

Back
Top Bottom