Truck RACE thread --- Homestead

Sam here as well, it was in the mid 80's first part of the week, now its like frozen degrees , just like that.

My ears hurt. The mute button is my friend.

Reactions: sdj
Let's go Crafton!

Fox has enough room on the top of the screen to show where the "Championship 4" are running ... so why aren't they? I don't even know who the final four are.

Larson is absolutely destroying the competition. I'm not sure I've ever seen such domination in a loooong time.

I thought they said at the start of the year that Cup drivers couldn't compete in the XFINITY or Truck championship race. Is Kyle Larson exempt?

I thought that was the case, but there is a handful of Sprint Cup drivers in the race tomorrow, so I guess that's not the case.

Good for Johnny Sauter. A bummer Jim couldn't see it.

I thought they said at the start of the year that Cup drivers couldn't compete in the XFINITY or Truck championship race. Is Kyle Larson exempt?
Larson, Ryan Blaney, Chase Elliott and Austin Dillon are exempt from the rule. they can still run as many minor league races as they wish.

Same here. 82 degrees yesterday, high of 50 tomorrow.

See here in MA, today was nice out, no jacket. High was about 55. It's been 40-55 since october and quite franky, anything over 40 is somewhat comfortable here

Reddit goes to CGR (Xfinity) next season. BKR going with 2 new drivers?

Just watched the race from my DVR. Yep, the truck guys always race hard and put on a hell of a show, great race (except for the announcers booth I muted 50 % of it), 3 wide 4 wide hard racing. I love to watch the young guns get'r done. I was pulling for Peters, but, all good anyway.

Glad Sauter won it and not Crafton. Hats off to Byron for showing he was as good as we think he is, humble in the interview and proud of his team, he is good young man with a lot of talent.

Back
Top Bottom