Truck RACE thread --- IRP

So far we got Majeski and he's P,O'd and Heim he's P.O.'d and both of them are in good trucks.

Believe that Majewski is the truck, Heim had newer tires on. Now they will have equal tires.

I was expecting more from Rhodes. Wonder what is going on with his truck?

IRP races very similar to a small track in Wisconsin called Jefferson Speedway. That cross/diamond corner lane.

Good run for Majeski
1721443205831.png

A nice 5th place finish for Layne Riggs. Meanwhile, tough night for Daniel Dye, finishes 27th.

Great race. IRP is such an underrated track.

Heim might be a really good driver, but he's a mental midget. Dude is so thin skinned, it's way too easy to get him rattled and he loses focus. Maybe he'll grow out of it, or maybe he'll become Hamlin 2.0 and always choke when it matters most

I watched the race late last night after the car show. Pretty good race, Majeski was in beast mode after the penalty. Whatever happened to Heim appeared to just kill the truck. It looked his truck was plowing, like he was waiting for the nose before he could get back to the gas. Overall, a good race.

Great race. IRP is such an underrated track.

Heim might be a really good driver, but he's a mental midget. Dude is so thin skinned, it's way too easy to get him rattled and he loses focus. Maybe he'll grow out of it, or maybe he'll become Hamlin 2.0 and always choke when it matters most
I watched the race late last night after the car show. Pretty good race, Majeski was in beast mode after the penalty. Whatever happened to Heim appeared to just kill the truck. It looked his truck was plowing, like he was waiting for the nose before he could get back to the gas. Overall, a good race.
I think he was too concerned with letting Eckes know what he thought about him. It was just a short track racing moment in my opinion.

I am not sure if pit road was open sooner but if it was, he rode around dragging/ grinding for too long. It may have been a win- fight the battle/ loose the war moment.

[Lot of "if" conditons in my post. So easy to Monday morning quarterback these deals, while not knowing the full context or story that the drivers are dealing with in the moment.]

I think he was too concerned with letting Eckes know what he thought about him. It was just a short track racing moment in my opinion.

It's becoming a pattern with Heim. Instead of trying to win a championship last year, all he cared about was getting payback on Hocevar

Back
Top Bottom