Truck RACE thread --- Kansas, #2

And the KBM love fest continues. KBM has won one race with Brandon Jones and one race not counting KDB with Gilliland at Martinsville in 2019. They aren't setting the world on fire

It's always good to see Crafton and Sauter run well.

I think Sauter has been hurting the most by not having practice, unfortunately.
I hate those two guys, sorry.
This is the only series in which they can showcase their limited talent.

Both could run for mid-field Xfinity teams or for a backmarker Cup team but obviously they don't want to.
There have always been a few veterans in the Truck Series. This is like NASCAR's third league, you can't force them to move up. :idunno:

Yet you like it when Kyle runs showcasing his talent on guys with so called limited talent.

Every series needs veterans in it. Crafton and Sauter are comfortable where they are and they are good for these young guys to aim for.

Both could run for mid-field Xfinity teams or for a backmarker Cup team but obviously they don't want to.
There have always been a few veterans in the Truck Series. This is like NASCAR's third league, you can't force them to move up. :idunno:
No force to move up. They wouldn’t make it one step up. They are precisely where they’re respective talents allow them to shine.

Not having the time gaps on the position chart during commercials is so frustrating.

Yet you like it when Kyle runs showcasing his talent on guys with so called limited talent.

Every series needs veterans in it. Crafton and Sauter are comfortable where they are and they are good for these young guys to aim for.
If you hate Kyle for running trucks then you gotta hate guys for never leaving the series.

Crafton going in deep and Smith coming out hot.

If you hate Kyle for running trucks then you gotta hate guys for never leaving the series.
I don't hate Kyle doing it and I don't hate guys who want to make a career out of the Truck or Xfinity series. That's fine with me, they are making good money and like what they do. Especially Crafton, dude has had the same sponsor for his entire career. I wouldn't move either.

How can you hate that?

That's your strawman argument. Problem I have with it is that there has never been a cup driver living in the truck series for as long as KDB, he wore out his welcome years ago. Insult to injury is that he has the Yoter factory behind him doing it.

I don't hate Kyle doing it and I don't hate guys who want to make a career out of the Truck or Xfinity series. That's fine with me, they are making good money and like what they do. Especially Crafton, dude has had the same sponsor for his entire career. I wouldn't move either.

How can you hate that?
Crafton is exactly where his ability allows him to thrive. I commend him for not being a backmarker in Xfin or Cup.

Back
Top Bottom