Truck RACE thread --- Kansas

Heart broken for Friesen, but if anyone could win I'm glad it was Chastain and what's a pretty small team. Some great racing the last 25 laps.

If it wasn’t for bad luck, Friesen would have none at all. Damn shame for the 52 team they brought a piece tonight. Should’ve parked it in victory lane.

upload_2019-5-10_21-57-36.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...s-truck-series/digital-ally-250/stn/liverace/

Chastain is this generation’s Brad Keselowski. Spent most of his career riding around in junk. Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Drives the wheels off anything he climbs in. When he gets his break he’s gonna be big time.

You may well be right.

Ross Chastain has driven every race in all three series this season.

He drives his own motorhome to the track each week.

On Monday, he drove 400 miles, then drove his own motorhome back to Charlotte so he could fly out to Florida to work on his farm.

Quintessential NASCAR is right in front of us. We keep asking for the old days and throwback personalities.

Ross Chastain has driven every race in all three series this season.

He drives his own motorhome to the track each week.

On Monday, he drove 400 miles, then drove his own motorhome back to Charlotte so he could fly out to Florida to work on his farm.

Quintessential NASCAR is right in front of us. We keep asking for the old days and throwback personalities.
The dude is the type of person NASCAR needs. Earned his way to the top the hard way. Incredible talent. He's aggressive and doesn't care what people think, and that could get him into a rivalry with another driver and bring back at least some of what made the sport so great in the 90s. I can't wait to see him get a quality full time ride somewhere, although I don't think the 45 truck is necessarily junk.

Holy hell. Chastain won? I wish I had been around to tune in. Chastain wins a NASCAR race. Now there is a headline I was hoping, but not expecting to see this NASCAR season. So glad it actually happened!

If Chastain didn't designate the Xfinity series, he would have a comfortable lead in the truck series.

I don't see a good reason the one series rule should apply to anything but Cup. Wouldn't a driver contending for Xfinity and Trucks series titles simultaneously be a good story? Not to mention that it is quite unlikely to happen, so I don't know what they are preventing.

Being a Friesen fan is what it was like rooting for Chase his first 2 years in cup. Maddening.

As a Larson/Friesen fan, I don’t even get upset anymore lol. I like Ross too Though so good for him!

Being a Friesen fan is what it was like rooting for Chase his first 2 years in cup. Maddening.
I put a curse on Stewart Friesen because of the way he ran his mouth about the Kevin Ward / Tony Stewart accident. He mouthed off about Tony acting with malicious intent that night, and seems to think he is a clairvoyant or something. So I don't root for him any longer (but just kidding about the curse, LOL).

Chastain is this generation’s Brad Keselowski. Spent most of his career riding around in junk. Wolf in sheep’s clothing. Drives the wheels off anything he climbs in. When he gets his break he’s gonna be big time.

I just saw his 2nd save in 2 weeks from this race. No ****** way, those are not normal saves. This dude needs to be put into an elite Cup ride immediately, I'm convinced.

Back
Top Bottom