Truck RACE thread --- Kansas

1619919102630.png

Friggin' land rush 5 wide overtime restart, savvy jump to the outside by Kyle 👍

Hailie Deegan earned her first truck series top 15 finish at Kansas. She has now finished better than she did in the previous race in 4 consecutive races (28th at Las Vegas, then 21st, 19th, 17th, and 13th in the 4 races since).
Yeah I think she is here for the long run, she has a good publicity effort going off track also that is more than posing pretty.

Yeah I think she is here for the long run, she has a good publicity effort going off track also that is more than posing pretty.
Yeah seeing her talk to KP on that video and seeing her face light up talking racing was beyond awesome. Was grinning ear to ear.

As much as I love DP, IMHO, Deegan has more racing passion. Shes aggressive as heck, and motivated at doing better. She watches racing - was excited to watch the duels at tona' trying to learn, listens to everyone.

She puts in film study, hangs out at the shop. Also, makes time to act like the kid she still is.

This kid lives and breathes racing.

On Instagram a fan asked her "All you wear is hoodies and leggings?"
Her answer "Yup!"

Shes not focused on fashion. She even dresses almost Anti-fashion.

Yeah seeing her talk to KP on that video and seeing her face light up talking racing was beyond awesome. Was grinning ear to ear.

As much as I love DP, IMHO, Deegan has more racing passion. Shes aggressive as heck, and motivated at doing better. She watches racing - was excited to watch the duels at tona' trying to learn, listens to everyone.

She puts in film study, hangs out at the shop. Also, makes time to act like the kid she still is.

This kid lives and breathes racing.

On Instagram a fan asked her "All you wear is hoodies and leggings?"
Her answer "Yup!"

Shes not focused on fashion. She even dresses almost Anti-fashion.
That is not exactly correct, because in one of her videos a few days ago she was at the lake in a bikini. :)

Hailie Deegan earned her first truck series top 15 finish at Kansas. She has now finished better than she did in the previous race in 4 consecutive races (28th at Las Vegas, then 21st, 19th, 17th, and 13th in the 4 races since).

Is this supposed to be impressive lol

Back
Top Bottom