Truck RACE thread --- Kansas

bikini? that was a two piece in my world
Well when one swims one likes to be comfortable. It was a modest bikini. And no @Greg there will not be pics.

Unlike the pic of Decker I saw in a very riske attire at a beach. Deegan, IMHO is about function, not pretty.

Not necessarily, but it is evidence of steady improvement. I don't view her as an amazing future star, but I do see her as someone who is well-positioned to become the first female driver to win a Cup race someday.

I like her. Hope she does well. I just think people are gonna crush her with these expectations. Chandler Smith and Christian Eckes ran circles around her in arca, both have struggled at the truck level. She’s no Natalie Decker, but she ain’t Ty Gibbs either

I like her. Hope she does well. I just think people are gonna crush her with these expectations. Chandler Smith and Christian Eckes ran circles around her in arca, both have struggled at the truck level. She’s no Natalie Decker, but she ain’t Ty Gibbs either

good post - I heard her say that her driving coach was glad she didnt win the ARCA 'Tona race as things would have went CRAZY with expectations.

She seems to have a level head and is taking time for fun and has a upbeat attitude. These are things that will stand her well.

Well when one swims one likes to be comfortable. It was a modest bikini. And no @Greg there will not be pics.

Unlike the pic of Decker I saw in a very riske attire at a beach. Deegan, IMHO is about function, not pretty.
Gone to google image search Decker.....

The Google image search is true friend, Decker is very obviously a very spiritual young woman.

Back
Top Bottom