Truck RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Turning on the broadcast and seeing MW in the booth
giphy.gif

If I could I would watch it. Knowing Mickey is there takes away the disappointment.

Good to get that first caution out of the way early.

“We got a good KBM Chevrolet errrrrr Toyota”

How much do the other drivers have to lose in being over aggressive while racing Kyle? Dude basically brings a Cup funded truck and team to these races and wipes the floor with a buncha teenagers.

Get him out the groove, have him tag the wall and make his day actually challenging. Gain points in the process and not worry about a guy thats not gonna be there week after week.

How much do the other drivers have to lose in being over aggressive while racing Kyle? Dude basically brings a Cup funded truck and team to these races and wipes the floor with a buncha teenagers.

Get him out the groove, have him tag the wall and make his day actually challenging. Gain points in the process and not worry about a guy thats not gonna be there week after week.

Last year in the Cali X race didn't someone do it? On these restarts you got to be willing to get after him imo. Be physical!

Like someone said in another thread, he's a weenie...lol

If i was the 2 I'd run him into the wall off turn 2 or force him to use the brake...

If i was the 2 I'd run him into the wall off turn 2 or force him to use the brake...
Shoulda made his life hell for 5 laps but he wanted to do it the “right way”. Meanwhile Kyle is going to take away a playoff spot.

No matter the series, the Cup guys running in lower divisions should have to run for low funded teams.

Shoulda made his life hell for 5 laps but he wanted to do it the “right way”. Meanwhile Kyle is going to take away a playoff spot.

No matter the series, the Cup guys running in lower divisions should have to run for low funded teams.

I'm all for racing clean and being smart but there comes a point where unethical tactics are needed to deal with a bully.

Most of the cup guys don't run that much so when they do there's parts of their operation that often hold them back. KB runs these lower level races all the time so the whole thing is a well oiled machine. It's just ridiculous....

This truck series is the most exciting series most weeks, but Kyle manages to make the races a runs a complete snoozer. Even with that reoccurring vibration.

Time for Busch to pack this in.

He can play with the Sports Car race teams. He’s welcome there.

Back
Top Bottom