Truck RACE thread --- Martinsville

I love Martinsville but geez, it's not even about who's fast at the end of these things. It's just a run over eachother fest.

This is why people need to stop complaining with restrictor plate wrecks. NASCAR has became far too over aggressive and this is why these races with close proximities are a **** show

I agree with the booth. Eckes shouldn't tear up a bunch of others by turning Rhodes in front of the field. But Rhodes sure as **** shouldn't be allowed to win the race after last week.

007 wheels spikes, baby.
I've never seen someone just abuse people on exit of every corner like he is today. And somehow he still has a right front. And then on the straights he runs them all the way down the track Logano-style. I know he has to right now, of course. It's just bizarre to watch.

Smith is left for me to pull for, tough break for the Hill bunch or I would have had two in the final I was pulling for.

Finishing Order, Creed, Moffitt, Enfinger and Smith prevail to the final

1604110791882.png

Just finished watching wow that was great

I don't even know how to rate this race. 1 for the cautions but 8 for the racing. 6?

Agree with Crafton on the round and round under caution. Nothing to clean up so why the excess laps under yellow? Oh that's right.
It's NASCAR.

So. Many. Cautions
Trying to decipher this I think because they had more single truck cautions they managed to screw off about half of the race. It was a bad look IMO and it is angering a lot of fans screwing around like that. The last spin it was so obvious they were burning off laps to come as close to a green and white as they could. Probably thought with more laps they would have another wreck and run long on having their precious bumwoods playing oakwood tech football game. In theie greed to cram as much revenue as possible, they managed to piss off both the race fans and the footballers. Dumb greedy continues to prevail.

Last edited:
Trying to decipher this I think because they had more single truck cautions they managed to screw off about half of the race. It was a bad look IMO and it is angering a lot of fans screwing around like that.

The obvious reason is more caution laps = more commercials = more revenue. Same reason why stage racing was implemented

Back
Top Bottom