Truck RACE thread --- Phoenix

Trip Bruce looks like he is used to pulling out his hair dealing with Friesen.:D

All jokes aside, Friesen should not have been penalized for that.

Trip Bruce looks like he is used to pulling out his hair dealing with Friesen.:D

All jokes aside, Friesen should not have been penalized for that.
He certainly should have; the rule is quite clear. I think what you mean is that the rule should be different.

He certainly should have; the rule is quite clear. I think what you mean is that the rule should be different.
It should be different, if the leader jacks up the restart and the guy in second place gets an advantage, then so be it. Hill did not get off to a good start that time around, he spun his tires horribly.

Started watching late via DVR and catching up. Mikey said Ty Majeski learned to race ON A COMPUTER, which is very dumb even by his standards.

Started watching late via DVR and catching up. Mikey said Ty Majeski learned to race ON A COMPUTER, which is very dumb even by his standards.
Majesli only had one practice, had to start at the back with engine trouble, and it is his first time at the track.

Majesli only had one practice, had to start at the back with engine trouble, and it is his first time at the track.

Good point regarding this race. The implication when they do the "learned on a computer" stuff with a couple of these guys who did / do iRacing seriously is that it ignores what they've done in real cars. Majeski has been a major presence in late models for years now and was in karts before all that.

Good point regarding this race. The implication when they do the "learned on a computer" stuff with a couple of these guys who did / do iRacing seriously is that it ignores what they've done in real cars. Majeski has been a major presence in late models for years now and was in karts before all that.
He has never drove a truck at Phoenix, and he only had one practice. So computer and almost a top ten.

upload_2019-11-8_21-34-11.png

He's pretty green. I wonder if Majeski will make the silly season, so far he is a question mark.

Looks like FS1 will replay the entire race following the end of the Washington - Oregon St. game.

:lurk:

[i thought he was going to stop for a hot dogQUOTE="Clutch, post: 1641858, member: 3836"]Can the 88 take the short cut like that legally?[/QUOTE]

He did very well and has a promising future.
Majeski never really has been given a full-time opprotunity because of his lack of sponsorship.

The guy can drive, I'd also like to see him opprotunity to see how he performs. He's been killing the short-track scene for some time.

Back
Top Bottom