Truck RACE thread --- Pocono

17 drivers who’ve never raced the triangle.

Look the hell out!

I had to pop into work for a couples hour to setup for the final day of our member/member now I'm ready to sit back and watch nearly 12 hours of racing. It still hurts not to be there!

The weather monitoring system at work was definitely optimistic for my area (Northeast PA). A quick popup is quite possible but they'll get everything in...

The 9 done messed up!!!

The booth is blaming the 22, but the replay shows the 9 in the middle and coming down into the 22's line. Probably thought he was clear, or didn't even know he was there

The 9 done messed up!!!

The booth is blaming the 22, but the replay shows the 9 in the middle and coming down into the 22's line. Probably thought he was clear, or didn't even know he was there
They changed their minds and agree.

Some of these high school kids clearly need more experience in ARCA or the lower levels before they get a shot in the trucks

Lessard looked like he misjudged the corner entirely.

He had space, but I'm not sure. I hope he turns it around in that 4 truck, he's gotten off to a really slow start.

Listening to the booth say the crew chief’s have got their drivers settled down just seconds after watching three and four wide on the restart......

Some of these high school kids clearly need more experience in ARCA or the lower levels before they get a shot in the trucks

I agree! The ARCA race would have been better off with 6-8 more young, hungry drivers imo. The truck race would be perfectly fine with a smaller field...

I bet Kyle isn't doing cartwheels and jumping for joy watching the #4 KBM truck pancake the wall in a self imposed DNF

Lessard looked like he misjudged the corner entirely.

He had space, but I'm not sure. I hope he turns it around in that 4 truck, he's gotten off to a really slow start.

He's not ready yet, and it's a shame. Golden opportunity for him but he's out of his league.

I agree! The ARCA race would have been better off with 6-8 more hungry drivers imo. The truck race would be perfectly fine with a smaller field...

There's plenty of good drivers out there looking for a ride. It makes no sense to put a 17-year-old in the seat unless you like to see your trucks get torn up

He's not ready yet, and it's a shame. Golden opportunity for him but he's out of his league.
I'm not sure, I feel as if he's a fast driver. Just a lack of experience shows in the truck when he races. At the same time, I feel as if he should be racing in ARCA and the truck series. He needs more seat time, for sure.

It's just how the business is now in days. They are throwing these kids to the wolves and they have to learn to swim quickly.

I'm not sure, I feel as if he's a fast driver. Just a lack of experience shows in the truck when he races. At the same time, I feel as if he should be racing in ARCA and the truck series. He needs more seat time, for sure.

I'm sure he's got talent, I just don't understand the rush to get these kids into the top levels when they are lacking so much experience. When Lessard is selling insurance in five years, nobody will even remember he was driving for Kyle Busch at one point.

Yikes, they are tearing up some gear early.

I dont care how tight your belts are, doing a quick
header into the wall has to hurt .

eh, B.S. it was the kid's first lap at the track with no practice. Bunch of ya are throwing the baby out with the bath water, way too soon to tell IMO

I was just going to post bobbing and weaving/blocking at Pocono is a lot different than Dega and Daytona because the angles of the turns are so unforgiving. You got to hit your marks and be smart entering 1 and 2...especially 1....

Back
Top Bottom