Truck RACE thread --- Pocono

Majeski was blocking and put the squeeze on Enfinger, but I think there was still enough room. Looks like Enfinger got annoyed and came down a hair. Not that I blame him. It was still Majeski's fault

eh, B.S. it was the kid's first lap at the track with no practice. Bunch of ya are throwing the baby out with the bath water, way too soon to tell IMO

For every Logano, there's 10 Atwoods.

High schoolers have been tearing up trucks before this year, so "no practice" is only part of the problem. Some will make it, most will flame out.

Majeski was blocking and put the squeeze on Enfinger, but I think there was still enough room. Looks like Enfinger got annoyed and came down a hair. Not that I blame him. It was still Majeski's fault
I think Enfinger figured he was going to go into the wall, so for self preservation he turned Majeski, picked his best spot and blam.

Bad, funky wall angle honestly; shot him right back out into the racing line and almost got plastered.

Common observation with these early cautions.

1593354520434.png

I would rather watch this than trying to stay awake watching a super long single file green run.

Holy crap how did Hill hold on there after being pushed like that.

These guys are really willing to push the envelope with their blocking and how they'e entering 1 and 2. If you get hooked at the wrong time it will not be pretty.

Usually you want to pass off the turns. The race is so much different than what we'll see from the Cup guys....

These guys are really willing to push the envelope with their blocking and how they'e entering 1 and 2. If you get hooked at the wrong time it will not be pretty.

Usually you want to pass off the turns. The race is so much different than what we'll see from the Cup guys....
they usually are.

Back
Top Bottom