Truck RACE thread --- Richmond

Ready for short track truck racing under the lights.

Hopefully Bayne is just a bit rusted. I'd hate to say he is blowing his chance already. Ragan running good, as he did last weekend.

Hopefully Bayne is just a bit rusted. I'd hate to say he is blowing his chance already. Ragan running good, as he did last weekend.
A one off is tough for anyone with no practice. Hope he can get better over the run

Niece really only has 1 good truck the one Chastain drives.

Niece really only has 1 good truck the one Chastain drives.

What do people like Bayne have to gain by jumping in those crap trucks? If the truck isn't even good enough to run the race, how are you gonna show that you deserve to be out there? I imagine the paycheck isn't very big.

What do people like Bayne have to gain by jumping in those crap trucks? If the truck isn't even good enough to run the race, how are you gonna show that you deserve to be out there? I imagine the paycheck isn't very big.
He is a racer, its in his blood and Niece Motorsports puts out good stuff. Sometimes it doesn't go well

Self looked like he was doing a burn out with that amount of smoke

Crafton looked surprised that Norm was in the bottom or going that slowly. That was a pretty abrupt avoidance move.

Crafton having all sorts of trouble w lappers.

This was an interesting race to say the least. Enfinger did a great job going through the whole field and passing Crafton at the end.
Great strategy call by Codie Rohrbaugh to finish 6th and great job by Timmy Hill again, second Top 10 in a row.

All the great short tracks in the country, and NASCAR chooses this one twice a year

Thorsport one, two three just in time for the playoffs

1599790249444.png

I know many of you closely follow JJCR and wonder what happened to her last night. Transmission problems kept her from even taking the green. Maybe the next race will be better.

I check out that site every now and then, something different, just information.

Back
Top Bottom