Truck RACE thread --- Talladega

Gilliland is such a dick.
He wrecks someone (or several ones) about everytime he is at Daytona or Talladega.

Now he almost wrecks Dean on the frontstretch and then sends him head-on into the inside wall on the backstretch.

IMO Sauter should be lucky a more experienced guy was behind him.

I have a feeling this will be reviewed.

Sauder’s Manson lamps during that interview were freaking 1000 watt.

Moffit and Friesen coming from behind after their bumper deal and Friesen a lap down to salvage staying in the hunt for the next round is impressive

upload_2019-10-12_16-3-58.png

Spencer Boyd, Hendrick Car salesman -- wins at Talladega. That's a good news story.

“I had no idea what to expect,” Boyd continued. “You dream of winning a NASCAR race. Four years ago I was selling cars with my dad at Hendrick Automotive Group. A lot of people have believed in me to get me to this point. … It’s Talladega. Man, I don’t drink beer, but it might happen tonight!”

If nascar called this consistently I wouldn’t have a problem with it, but I’ve never seen it called at the end of a race before and guys do this literally all the time lol. I bet if one of the big names does this in the cup race nascar will do nothing. My personal opinion is that Sauter was already on nascars naughty list because of Iowa and this was there way of crapping on him.

I don't know what you saw, but Herbst was almost cutting the grass and Sauter was a lane below the line.
upload_2019-10-12_17-53-12.png

Sauter only went below the double yellow line to block a guy who was illegally trying to pass him while below the double yellow line.

Seems to me, no harm no foul.

I don't know what the hell some of ya were watching. Right before Sauter ran him off the track, Herbst is under him

upload_2019-10-12_21-34-53.png

50 feet or so later, Sauter has moved down a lane forcing Herbst to back off and run under the line to not get wrecked.

upload_2019-10-12_21-33-27.png

Sauter did two illegal moves. 1. racing under the line, 2. forcing another truck under the line.

upload_2019-10-12_21-39-31.png

I don't know what the hell some of ya were watching. Right before Sauter ran him off the track, Herbst is under him

View attachment 41679

50 feet or so later, Sauter has moved down a lane forcing Herbst to back off and run under the line to not get wrecked.

View attachment 41678
Sauter did two illegal moves. 1. racing under the line, 2. forcing another truck under the line.

View attachment 41680

dude we all saw the finish lol. I’m not debating what happened, I’m saying this happens literally at the end of every plate race and NASCAR has never ever made this call before. For a sanctioning body to be respected, they should consistently make the same calls week to week. Let’s see what they do tomorrow[/ATTACH]

Just watched a replay of the finish. Boyd was in 11th just before the white flag.

That last lap went absolutely perfect for him to win.

Back
Top Bottom