Truck RACE thread --- Texas

3 wide didn't work. Gragson and Sauter get into each other, Sauter in in the playoffs, Gragson finished 10th is still above the cut line.

upload_2018-11-3_6-38-44.png

In case anybody wants to see the last lap of the finish

Thanks. I saw it live but didn’t record it. I don’t know much about the truck class but I watched the last half or so and by the time he had only one lap left I was invested and wanted to see him win and celebrate with his team.

What a gut punch!

Btw - there was some good racin goin on.

Thanks. I saw it live but didn’t record it. I don’t know much about the truck class but I watched the last half or so and by the time he had only one lap left I was invested and wanted to see him win and celebrate with his team.

What a gut punch!

Btw - there was some good racin goin on.

Toyotas get better mileage than the NT1.

Truck series is so good because of its unpredictable nature. Lack of car failures and super high HP have made the top series lose that charm

Truck series is so good because of its unpredictable nature. Lack of car failures and super high HP have made the top series lose that charm
Man there were a lot of comers and goer's last night, it was like who wanted to lose this race the worst. Fun one to watch. Gilliland who was up and down all night runs out of gas on the last lap, Sauter cut a tire, lost a lap, got it back and then was damaged and slowed, Friesen was leading, speeding, he lost a lap, Gragson who was strong, tangled with Sauter and it slowed him, Snider's first time on a 1.5 led a bunch of laps with way older tires, Austin Hill running way faster then his zip code, Crafton up and down all night. Two and three wide all night, they tore it up at Texas.

Back
Top Bottom