Truck RACE thread --- Texas

I mean, that is kind of cool, congrats Biff

I bet MC doesnt feel that way, he hasnt won since 2017 and gets by a driver that hasnt won a truck race since 2001 and been behind the wheel since oght16

Where did Harrison finish? 10 less starts than Todd and equally unimpressive yet gets no flack.

Where did Harrison finish? 10 less starts than Todd and equally unimpressive yet gets no flack.

Its Harrison's first full season. I think Fugle makes a huge difference as well, but Biffle kept his nose clean and ran away with it.

Biffle is the man. Hell of a drive. Rudy with the genius pit calls to set that up.

I doubt that’s the last we see of Greg. He’s still got the edge.

Gilliland had speed, he has to finish races though. Burton hasn't really shown much in terms of speed. He's been consistent, but nothing jumps out.

They are both in trouble. Now, I think Biffle's result and feedback is troubling. I'm not the type to be brash or too harsh about really young drivers, but the gauntlet has been put out folks. Now or never and I like them both (Gilliland and Burton), but even Ankrum and Alfredo had pace with the DGR trucks.

Greg Biffle comes from making 69 jokes on Twitter in retirement to just showing up and winning a Truck race. The pressure builds at KBM.
:lol2::lol2::lol2: I swear, that's really all we heard from him in his retirement.

:bounce::bounce::punkrocke:punkrocke It’s just a truck race but damn am I thankful I got to see my all time favorite return and win in person
I'm personally not a fan of Biffle, but that is super, super sweet.

Biffle to the 4/69, Chandler Smith or Christian Eckes to the 18, Herbst part time in the 46, Busch/Chandler Smith/others in the 51.

Gilliland goes to the 54 and Burton goes somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom