Truck RACE thread --- Wilkesboro

Larson dominance aside, the track was racey. Very surreal seeing NASCAR back here. One of my first racing memories as a kid was Terry Labonte winning the last race here in the sliver “Iron Man” car. Pretty amazing job getting this place back up and running.

It’s like if baseball returned to the Polo Grounds Amazing to see.

Hate cup drivers
Such a double standard
If KB would have won
There’d be and uproar what’s a good driver doing in trucks

Maybe KL isn’t that talented
Let’s see if he wins in hallies truck

Even if NWS never hosts another Cup race and this weekend is just a one off to celebrate 75 years of NASCAR, NWS would be fantastic as a mainstay of the Truck Schedule

I can't imagine that SMI invested all this money to only host the All Star race this year. I'm guessing the Bristol spring race gets moved here and they somehow get the state to invest in a new exit off 421 just for the speedway.

Haven't been on here for a while but that aside I am so thrilled to see NASCAR return to this track. By far the best move they have made over the last 20 years. This whole weekend is just phenomenal. I hope all the people who scoffed at the idea of return to NWB are watching and enjoying, I seriously mean that in a positive way.

What the hell do they have the spotters on? Looks like a levitating platform
Spotters stand is basically temporary scaffolding.
(My camper in the background 😀)

Attachments

• B3A9158C-B48D-45A5-825B-9B942B81A35D.jpeg
    B3A9158C-B48D-45A5-825B-9B942B81A35D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
Spotters stand is basically temporary scaffolding.
(My camper in the background 😀)
It just looks sketchy as hell. I'm sure its secure but it looks cramped, barely have a place to put your bag, nothing to hang your radios on etc.. Good thing is its a short race, It would be hell being up there for 4 hours. Awesome camping spot, Hope you had a great time bud!

It just looks sketchy as hell. I'm sure its secure but it looks cramped, barely have a place to put your bag, nothing to hang your radios on etc.. Good thing is its a short race, It would be hell being up there for 4 hours. Awesome camping spot, Hope you had a great time bud!
The turn 3 temporary seating is the same scaffold type construction.
Sketchy but I’m sure it’s safe.

She just drove right through him. She's the only one in the field you cant give a pop in the chops lol
According to Twitter, she was the victim in all three incidents and “the boys just can’t stand being outrun by a girl.” 🙄

After yesterday, they better prepare for Hailie Deegan to be in more incidents moving forward. She drove through Timmy Hill and she drove through Dean Thompson.

According to Twitter, she was the victim in all three incidents and “the boys just can’t stand being outrun by a girl.” 🙄

After yesterday, they better prepare for Hailie Deegan to be in more incidents moving forward. She drove through Timmy Hill and she drove through Dean Thompson.
Twitter is a cesspool of creeps. Yep, little miss cant be wrong. Isnt that a song? ;)

Back
Top Bottom