Truck Series @ Gateway Motorsports Park

Would you have backed off?
of course it's not up to me, it's up to them if that how they want to do. just don't make out like you didn't, when you did. could be i just don't pull for him. not sure how he's up in the points, seems like into something every race

of course it's not up to me, it's up to them if that how they want to do. just don't make out like you didn't, when you did. could be i just don't pull for him. not sure how he's up in the points, seems like into something every race

I was asking if you was in his position, and driving the 77 truck and you've yet to get a win would you back off when you see a truck get loose in front of you? Which keep in mind could hurt your chances of winning. Yes he didn't win but that would have hurt his chances and he'd likely had got passed by a few trucks.

i would like to think i would race hard up front and be known for racing clean and trusted by the other racers.

i would like to think i would race hard up front and be known for racing clean and trusted by the other racers.

See that depends on how late in the race it is, Jones likely would have did the same and that would be fair play also. If it was say 60 something to go it would be a bs move but at that point in the race you're in the final run, you're trying to win and you're not gonna let off the gas to stop from wrecking someone.

I would have done the same thing, especially for my first win and yet he still didn't win lol.

I would also say something like "I knew when he got loose, that was my best chance to win.:I took it"

There no way I would have backed off Nemechek either. I'm going for the win just as he is.

Back
Top Bottom