Truck series

N

Nostradumbass

Hmm. Nine dates (down from 15). Schedule released two weeks before the first race? Can we assume this series is in trouble?

Yeah, I'd been wondering what the deal with their schedule was. I'm suprised they only have one Flat Rock on there. I'm disappointed about them dropping the KY Speedway race, not because it is a good race. Its some really crappy little track in front of pit road, but I liked it as a freebie since it was the same day as the May Remax series race.

Yeah, I'd been wondering what the deal with their schedule was. I'm suprised they only have one Flat Rock on there. I'm disappointed about them dropping the KY Speedway race, not because it is a good race. Its some really crappy little track in front of pit road, but I liked it as a freebie since it was the same day as the May Remax series race.

I've never seen the LW Truck Series races. I heard they're pretty bad though. What's the deal with them?

I've never seen the LW Truck Series races. I heard they're pretty bad though. What's the deal with them?

They are okay, i've seen them when the Remax series is at the same track like Springfield, Salem and KY. They use trucks like S-10 and Ford Ranger. They usually put a decent race on. I've heard about a few that were really terrible though.

They are okay, i've seen them when the Remax series is at the same track like Springfield, Salem and KY. They use trucks like S-10 and Ford Ranger. They usually put a decent race on. I've heard about a few that were really terrible though.

Yeah, I saw Cayuga last year. They are OK. They ran 50 laps all under Green, and were done in a half hour flat. Of course that's probably because they only had about 20 trucks. Geez, I hope they numbers aren't even lower this year.

Yeah, I saw Cayuga last year. They are OK. They ran 50 laps all under Green, and were done in a half hour flat. Of course that's probably because they only had about 20 trucks. Geez, I hope they numbers aren't even lower this year.

Their car count has not been very good even at Toledo and most of the teams are from Michigan and Ohio. It's very rare that they don't have a ton of cautions, they are especially bad at Toledo.

Their car count has not been very good even at Toledo and most of the teams are from Michigan and Ohio. It's very rare that they don't have a ton of cautions, they are especially bad at Toledo.

Oh, what the heck. I might check them out at Lake Erie Speedway Labor Day weekend. Depends on what else they're running that night. Right now their website just says ARCA Trucks and "selected Lake Erie series".

Back
Top Bottom