Trucks at charlotte

Ooooh Brads going down to a lesser series to steal their money . Bad Brad , Bad Brad.

Congrats Jeb Burton... Boy is fast.

He's always crying though. Dale sr. would have something smart to say about it I'm sure.

I like seeing the cup guys run trucks and Nationwide, It helps bring interest to these lower series.
What I don't like is when they run 20 plus a year in high dollar equipment. That generates anything but interest.
Put a limit on how many they can run.

Limit the cup drivers to 5 races per lower series a year with no owner Or driver points and no purse, that'll weedem out.
Yeah, I don't know...If I made the money these guys make, you'd have a hard time deterring me from the things that I think are fun.

Larson should be in this race, guess no rides were available. Young Blaney might be somebody to watch. If Burton dumps Kyle, that might be good.o_O

Where are the "I hate Cup guys in the truck series" whiners? :D

I still say it's cup drivers racing for NW teams with a cup budget that stinks things up. When Kyle was in his stuf he wasn't sucking up as much purse money. I liked when Kahne and Biffle used to come down and race for Red horse. That was truely giving back to the series.

Little girl had lungs on her! I'd like to see Bubba do well. RACETIME!!

yeah that 7 year old just schooled a bunch of overpaid millionaires that think they can sing. Wow that was awesome.

Now that JJC has made it to the track I'm sure she will put the drama behind her and win this race.

tumblr_lhbtezK1nv1qddsoy.gif

Kybu better be careful around Ty, pop pop will kick his ass again. :cool:

Now that JJC has made it to the track I'm sure she will put the drama behind her and win this race.

tumblr_lhbtezK1nv1qddsoy.gif

That's the only thing she knows. Drama. Stirring up the soap opera bullpucky is how she's stayed around as long as she has.

Since NASCAR won't drive her out of the sport, it's time for the media to quit being so PC (because she's a woman) and do to her what they've done to Kurt Busch for so long.

Back
Top Bottom