Trucks at charlotte

I'm sorry but that's complete BS that you have to make a separate thread because a couple people with sticks up their asses don't have a sense of humor.
There are a number of posters who prefer to discuss the racing without all the silliness, sexual innuendo, and inane posts that some here seem to take inordinate delight in making. I trust that for the race tomorrow night, the civilities will be observed. Those who wish to be silly, please go to the Grin and Bare It forum.
I let it go tonight simply because I had other things to do.

There are a number of posters who prefer to discuss the racing without all the silliness, sexual innuendo, and inane posts that some here seem to take inordinate delight in making. I trust that for the race tomorrow night, the civilities will be observed. Those who wish to be silly, please go to the Grin and Bare It forum.
I let it go tonight simply because I had other things to do.
Apologies. I will be in check for the Cup race :)

Go to our thread and I'll tell you, its not for an open thread.

I really thought Kyle had outgrown taunting the fans....

He's giving all the haters more ammo.. it's obviously what he's trying to do... it's marketable to be the most hated. Always need a good villian.

Anyway, Enjoyed the race, Thought Bubba would have won if there was only a couple less cautions. His time will come.

I thought he had something for Kyle too. He was reeling him and Paludo in before he got wrecked.

It's pretty tough to pass and his restarts we're not great but he raced smart for the most part, had fresher tires..

Would have been cool to see KBM 1-2 finish.

I thought he had something for Kyle too. He was reeling him and Paludo in before he got wrecked.
No way he would have tried to pass Kyle.He would have just rode around in 2nd.He started like he was going to pass him that one time then they told him that was his boss in front of him and he backed off.

No way he would have tried to pass Kyle.He would have just rode around in 2nd.He started like he was going to pass him that one time then they told him that was his boss in front of him and he backed off.
looked like Kyle shut the door on him. I could blow it up further, i was trying to watch those two as much as the camera allowed, and I think it might also shook up Bubba a bit, he was bouncing around behind Kyle, looking for a clean opening, but was probably thinking twice about passing the boss, crowded up and lost the front end. At the very least it was a tough spot to be in IMO.

I don't know, he was all over Kyle's bumper coming through the quad-oval at one point. I think he was looking to take a shot. Kyle may not have been happy but if you're out there to compete you have to do it.

nothing like Waltrip at Dega, he went back numerous times to drag Truex and Boyer up to the lead pack.

My roommate was saying Bubba wasn't going to go for pass because it was his boss which I think is nonsense. His Truck was a little bit faster at the time but Kyle was not going to just let him have the inside.. and Bubba wasn't gonna move him out of the way cause that wouldn't be smart lol. He would have gotten by him if it stayed green, probably win the race.

BKg_dxGCIAAmPQ5.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom