Trucks in the Dirt in Knoxville Pre-Race Thread

Looking forward to this one, I'm optimistic its gonna be a good race.

38 teams for 36 spots. Two are going home. Buddy Kofoid in the 51, Jessica Friesen in the 62.

1655157144557.png

I did also. I'm betting they take better care of the track this year also.
Was an absolute farce. Take this back to Eldora, Knoxville is simply not made for stock cars. Those guys just go full Bowman Grey here

Was an absolute farce. Take this back to Eldora, Knoxville is simply not made for stock cars. Those guys just go full Bowman Grey here
Agree. Looking at the link for buying tickets it shows a lot of open seats and they are only selling on the front stretch. Eldora had pretty decent attendance, even the last few years.

Doubt anything NASCAR is going back to Eldora as long as Tony is running the show. The man was teased that he had first dibs on a Cup/Xfinity dirt race should it ever happen and he got the shaft.

I hope the truck dirt race at Knoxville is bit better compared to last year. I was at the truck race last year and it was sloppy and ugly at times.

I love the fact they are coming back, have 2 buddies who are going and I hope it's a better show this year.

Thank you, I found another example from 2014 as well. Looks like purses are up, so that's good!

If you think a rough average payout of $7500 is good, you have never raced.

I am sure the vast majority of the truck field’s tire won’t be payed from the teams winnings, never mind the hauling the truck to the track, staff, and in some cases the truck rental/truck operating costs

I hope the truck dirt race at Knoxville is bit better compared to last year. I was at the truck race last year and it was sloppy and ugly at times.

I love the fact they are coming back, have 2 buddies who are going and I hope it's a better show this year.
I think they need to do single file restarts here. Just don't have the width that Eldora has in the racing line

If you think a rough average payout of $7500 is good, you have never raced.

I am sure the vast majority of the truck field’s tire won’t be payed from the teams winnings, never mind the hauling the truck to the track, staff, and in some cases the truck rental/truck operating costs
Where did you come up with $7500 average payout?

But regardless, no I didn't say the purse was good. I said I hope it goes up. But what I did say was good is that the purses have been going up.

Where did you come up with $7500 average payout?

But regardless, no I didn't say the purse was good. I said I hope it goes up. But what I did say was good is that the purses have been going up.
Careful, if you appear to be positive about outcomes in Nascar they will call ya names like apologist among others.

Back
Top Bottom