Truex Illegal Spoiler

With how often Truex has been failing inspection (almost EVERY single week), it seems to me like they may be purposefully leaving things in order to keep them from looking at some other part of the car more.

With how often Truex has been failing inspection (almost EVERY single week), it seems to me like they may be purposefully leaving things in order to keep them from looking at some other part of the car more.
Except NASCAR inspects the whole car anyway.

They are giving Truex and Kyle a bad season so they won't be so hard to deal with come contract time. Sneaky Joe. Remember they are Family.

NASCAR Q’Anon.

Something's up, nobody else is even close to their record of failing inspections. The spoiler wasn't any accident or pushing the envelope, they got caught flat footed. Joe and the boys aren't appealing it.

Something's up, nobody else is even close to their record of failing inspections. The spoiler wasn't any accident or pushing the envelope, they got caught flat footed. Joe and the boys aren't appealing it.
What did they do with the spolier?

I would agree with this. The 19 is a different deal from the rest of JGR in this respect. The point I was trying to make before we spasmed out on the team culture reference. I think that Pearn and Small talk.....A LOT. My theory is that Pearn hated JGR (a man after your own heart), and absolutely loves the idea of kicking their asses with the Ghost of Barney.

I don't remember Pearn's car ever failing the number of inspections the 19 has this year or having parts confiscated.

I don't remember Pearn's car ever failing the number of inspections the 19 has this year or having parts confiscated.

I don't have any data on that, but subjectively, my son and I have noticed over the years how the 19 can be in a different time zone from the rest of the Toyotas. I feel like Cole was Toyota's answer to Rodney.

IMO they wiped out an affiliate franchise to get him.
And then lost the best part of what they went after. Cole Pearn
I have said it before and will repeat it, " No driver will succeed while Kyle and/or Denny are calling the shots at JGR.

NASCAR Q’Anon.
Maybe, but it's been done in the past and admitted years after they retired (I want to think it was Ray Evernham who stated it, but it could haver been Junior Johnson, and I cannot remember the source as it was a few years ago I saw this)

Back
Top Bottom