Truex Illegal Spoiler

That's why I don't get too worked up over cheating like this. It's not IF your favorite will get caught doing something equally wrong, it's WHEN. JGR fans have zero room to feel superior to anyone else. If there was a Hall of Fame for cheaters, they would be right there along with most everyone else.

It is interesting that the Yotas cheated up Truex's car, the only one that needed a win or at least a HUGE(the way the gerbil says it) points day to make it to Phoenix. I don't think they got docked enough, Harvick's team was docked 40 points for their's and Childers was out for two races.

I'm waiting to hear @Revman 's thoughts on this. He was so vocal about the Childers spoiler, I'm sure he'll have something to say.....

I'm not happy. Waiting to hear if the counterfeit NASCAR logo was used. If this isn't the first time they used it, you can see how Rodney was superior. He won everything the year(s) he used his.

It is interesting that the Yotas cheated up Truex's car, the only one that needed a win or at least a HUGE(the way the gerbil says it) points day to make it to Phoenix. I don't think they got docked enough, Harvick's team was docked 40 points for their's and Childers was out for two races.

I don't think they are done, and I agree....but let's see what they did. It's interesting how this team works.

I think the culture of the 19 is interesting. Sure seems that they go their own way much of the time. I like that.

Culture of the 19 ha ha that's rich. They are Pearn less cheatin Yoders that got caught with their pants down.

Blah blah. Look at the number of times they went to the back. Look at Martinsville I. They go a different direction, and I am betting that this is still Pearn's influence. Pearn--who resented being a part of JGR IMO.

Uncle @StandOnIt ....How about you tell me another story about how Larson wants to compete? I love those stories.

Blah blah. Look at the number of times they went to the back. Look at Martinsville I. They go a different direction, and I am betting that this is still Pearn's influence. Pearn--who resented being a part of JGR IMO.

Uncle @StandOnIt ....How about you tell me another story about how Larson wants to compete? I love those stories.
The ghost of Pearn in the 19 "culture"

I think the culture of the 19 is interesting. Sure seems that they go their own way much of the time. I like that.
BS Joe has always had a hard hand on this team even before he foiled them.
Had a winning driver/CC combination and didn't know enough to leave them alone.

gerbil? who is that?

A small silver lining, while all other crew chiefs are stuck in texas until who knows when, James Small is at the garage setting up the car for Martinsville.

gerbil? who is that?
'Gerbils' is the local nickname for the NBC booth crew.

I personally admired the job Jeff Burton did BEFORE they put him in the booth but when they moved him in, he immediately went into hyperdrive. When Jr. was added, a feedback loop started and everyone started feeding of each other's frenzy. Someone posted a comment along the lines of them sounded like gerbils on a stimulant, and it's been in use here ever since. (I suspect whoever it was actually meant 'chipmunks', like 'Alvin and the', but what's done is done.)

See also: "SLIDE JOB!", "AROUND GOES <insert driver's name>!", or Bubbles PowerPuff's "We didn't get any presents!" rant from the Christmas episode.

gerbil? who is that?
Here are three of them. The one in the middle is the one who loves to scream HUGE PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS whenever possible. The one on the left doesn't say much of any importance and lately has been asking questions like "do you think they have enough gas to run over a hundred laps Steve"? (on the far right). Steve will say, I don't know when they pitted last, who has pitted or who hasn't, but I used to be a crew chief at one time.

1603759203547.png

Last edited:
This board has the most whining Nancies i've ever seen. Some of you would be happier on one of the soap opera sites. Whhhaaaaa! He's cheatin. Whaaaaa...he's not cheatin enough...whaaaaaa, whaaaaa. RAIN TIRES! THIS PACKAGE SUCKS! THESE TIRES SUCK! Etc, Etc.

Well, um, we are NASCAR fans after all......

Back
Top Bottom