TUDOR race at the Glen..Up Up

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
http://www.racer.com/more/viewpoints/item/105117-pruett-a-turning-point-for-the-tudor-championship

Watkins Glen President Michael Printup reported ticket sales were "up between 40 and 45 percent over last year," and the series reported a decent increase in TV viewership. For those who missed it, the race also offered a nice surprise with a last-lap dash to the finish. A late and prolonged caution ruined the final hour of Sebring, but quick work by IMSA and the Glen's track staff kept Sunday's race from finishing under yellow.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Too bad they probably won't keep it up at Mosport this weekend. Not sure why they would want to go head-to-head with a Cup race and the World Cup final.

I'll be watching both, the Canadian Tire road course could be the best racing of the weekend. Got the trucks at Iowa, and Nationwide and cup on the roundy round, so plenty to watch..all good

I'll be watching both, the Canadian Tire road course could be the best racing of the weekend. Got the trucks at Iowa, and Nationwide and cup on the roundy round, so plenty to watch..all good
I agree. Truck put on a great show there last year and World Challenge did earlier this year too. The DVR will get get a workout this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom