Tulsa Shootout Dec 29 - Jan 1

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Already at 1430 entries wow.
Currently, drivers are representing 392 municipalities across 35 United States (AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA, WI) and one Australian Province (NSW).
Fans who cannot attend the 37th annual Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout can see every lap of action on http://www.floracing.com.

I'm always confused by the classes since around here they have totally different names

I'm always confused by the classes since around here they have totally different names
no kidding. Pretty much my interest will be looking for names that will race the Chili Bowl and curious to see how Deegan does. As far as trends go, grass roots dirt track racing is alive and well.

I found this, maybe it will translate

A multi-day event that encompasses 6 different racing classes including 600cc Outlaw Winged and Non-Winged Micros, 600cc Stock Winged and Non-Winged Micros, Restricted Micros, and the exciting Junior Sprint class for the kids from 6-12, you’ll see drivers from all over the country in attendance, ranging from amateur to professional, ages 6 to 60! Invite your friends, invite your family. This is something you do not want to miss!

no kidding. Pretty much my interest will be looking for names that will race the Chili Bowl and curious to see how Deegan does. As far as trends go, grass roots dirt track racing is alive and well.
Yeah, around here it's either winged or non winged 600s, 270s, 250s, 125s

At first glance it looks like all of them or either 640 or 600cc's wing or non wing besides the Jr class . :idunno:
Lol confusing I know I ran into this watching some shows from Port City on Flo

1640634293888.png

Loading them in the west door

View attachment 59631
It is an absolute art form parking the trailers and those guys are fast and do an amazing job. When you first get there, they put a number on your windshield, and then you just sit and wait until one of the guys comes around and gives you the thumbs up to pull your trailer to the door and then after you unhook, they do the rest. The large semi-trailers are parked first, and the driver just unhooks at his pit spot, but the rest of them unhooks at the front door.

Check that. He was 13 yesterday.

Chuck Gurney’s kid is 9. It’s hard to keep up. 😇

Scary wreck the guys helmet came part way off during a flip, flip count number 9

Back
Top Bottom