Turkey Night

tclarson

Crew Chief
For those that want to watch some more racing, there is a midget race Thanksgiving night that is streamed PPV on www.speedshifttv.com. Christopher Bell and Kyle Larson are running and usually put on a good show in these. Here’s a link to last years race between them.

Thanks for the tip. I am planning on watching some races from Wilkesboro in the next few days as I sure loved that track.

I have a pretty full racing schedule lined up for this week and the Turkey Night Grand Prix is on the list...I'm getting ready to go to Buena Park Ca in a few minutes to race Slot cars tonight and then head to Ventura Ca in the morning for the Thursday Turkey Night Grand Prix and then leave there on Friday morning to head back to Buena Park to race slot cars Friday night and Saturday. And this is my off season from racing.:)

thanks,i will be there,just like the last 30 plus years.it kind of sucks last year they did 98 laps just like the other 1/2 mile tracks,but ventura is only a 1/4 mile,it was over very fast.i emailed them last year about this.

I have a pretty full racing schedule lined up for this week and the Turkey Night Grand Prix is on the list...I'm getting ready to go to Buena Park Ca in a few minutes to race Slot cars tonight and then head to Ventura Ca in the morning for the Thursday Turkey Night Grand Prix and then leave there on Friday morning to head back to Buena Park to race slot cars Friday night and Saturday. And this is my off season from racing.:)
thanks,i will be there,just like the last 30 plus years.it kind of sucks last year they did 98 laps just like the other 1/2 mile tracks,but ventura is only a 1/4 mile,it was over very fast.i emailed them last year about this.

Jealous of both of you! Wish I could see it in person but I guess streaming it is better than nothing.

That was a good race between Bell and Larson. It was nice meeting you.

that was cool,to be the only two people from there and meeting like that,hope to see you at pomona.great race,no more forum at the other drag site??
I don't know what's going on over there. I'm going to give it a few days and if the forum doesn't reappear then I will call Willy and see what's going on.

Back
Top Bottom