TV links

When I read the thread title, all I could think of was Jimmy Cagney. I can still hear him saying that. :D

So after the rain in Bristol and the delay... we got ****** in Canada because there is no FS1 and Speed didn't play the race... I went to racefansonlytv.com ... it was showing some BS about mars and venus... so I began my search and wasn't disappointed..

http://www.vipboxam.co/motorsports/

This is where I watched the second half of the race. Worked well.. not the best quality but I know who won lol

Thanks for the link sb22. worked great for me

Simply awesome. With no ride and my pops working late , I haven't been able to get to any hometrack races. looking forward to some grass roots racing more then Texas cup race.

Went to check racefansonly to see if they were showing practice and someone from the chat had posted this link and it worked so Im sharing it here. Im not sure if it will be the same for anything else you may need to look around the site to find what ur looking for Im not sure but here it is

http://www.justin.tv/fudd_102

I'm going to have to start finding torrents or something.
I've been able to find a stream for everything I've needed to so far. My provider dropped Speed channel so I will have to find one for qualifying every week now. Hopefully racefansonlytv stays active.. its been good so far for me.. and any time it didn't have what I was hoping for someone had posted a link to a stream... any time I find a new one I post it here for everyone.... and so I can just come here and find it when I need it.

I've been able to find a stream for everything I've needed to so far. My provider dropped Speed channel so I will have to find one for qualifying every week now. Hopefully racefansonlytv stays active.. its been good so far for me.. and any time it didn't have what I was hoping for someone had posted a link to a stream... any time I find a new one I post it here for everyone.... and so I can just come here and find it when I need it.
I don't have a problem finding live streams, but I don't have DVR so I need a way to watch afterwards when I miss races. I miss a good amount of fall races especially. LP had some other good stuff like K&N races uploaded too.

I don't have a problem finding live streams, but I don't have DVR so I need a way to watch afterwards when I miss races. I miss a good amount of fall races especially. LP had some other good stuff like K&N races uploaded too.
Ohh.. yeah that would suck. I got a DVR just for that problem.. during the summer I work long hours and sometimes 7 days a week.. I missed to many last year (probably only 3 or 4 lol) so I got the HD box and the DVR that comes with it.

Racefanonly worked okay for me last night as the roommate caught up on the dvr.

Back
Top Bottom