Twitter links not showing up in posts for me all of the sudden

Old Kid

Let's go Brandon!
Contributor
Just noticed today they're not there anymore when someone posts a twitter link. Anyone else having this issue?

It's showing up for me. Do you by any chance have any "strict tracker blocking" enabled in your browser? Some have recently updated to do that and I noticed mine started showing "this was blocked by an extension" until I turned that off for this site.

I also had to update the s9e media embed plugin to fix Twitch links, but I'm not sure if it also updated how Twitter links are embedded as well.

what browser you on?

It's showing up for me. Do you by any chance have any "strict tracker blocking" enabled in your browser? Some have recently updated to do that and I noticed mine started showing "this was blocked by an extension" until I turned that off for this site.

I also had to update the s9e media embed plugin to fix Twitch links, but I'm not sure if it also updated how Twitter links are embedded as well.

what browser you on?
I use Chrome. Anything that may be enabled on that is by default and I haven't changed anything.

Same problem here. Use Brave browser with my sheilds off. Second post above from fury is completely blank. Some posts say tweet is loading, then goes blank.

Found my problem, have the DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials extension. Had to change the Site Privacy Protection setting.

yeah I have to cut off my blocker also to get the tweets to work here. DuckDuckGo privacy essentials is mine loaded on Firefox

Back
Top Bottom